Chapter 19:

"Congrats." He mumbled. "Wait... Steph, aren't you pregnant?" Harry asked. "I lost the baby." I explained. "I'm so sorry for your loss." He apologized. "I-It's okay..." Liam mumbled. I looked up at him and saw his eyes were watery. I rubbed his back up and down, in circles. "Thanks." He kissed my nose. "Mate, I'm really sorry for bringing that up." Harry kept apologizing. "It's okay, Haz. Go with Angie." I said. He nodded and left with Angie.

**Harry's POV**

I walked away with Angie feeling bad. I didn't like seeing my future brother-in-law sad. "He will be okay." She said kissing my cheek. "Are you sure? I feel terrible." I said. "Think of good times." She smiled. She placed her left hand on my left cheek and I kissed her hand. "I love you." I told her. "I know, you have showed me you do." She said. I smiled remembering when I proposed to her. She had her hand on her bump.

•flashback•

I was sitting in my bed and watching tv. I was thinking of starting a family one day then, Angie called. "Hey, babe." I smiled. "Babe, I-I-I'm pregnant..." She stuttered. My smile grew bigger and I froze. A baby? My baby? I could scream around and jump like a little girl. I was fangirling in the inside. "Babe?" She asked. "I'm here." I smiled. "Our baby." I said. Then, my door opened. I saw Liam. "WHAT?!" He shouted. "I will call you back, babe." I told her. She hung up after we said I love you. "I'm going to be dad, mate." I told him. He furiously left.

•flashback over•

"I love you." I told her. "I love you too." She smiled. We kissed and smiled when we looked down at the bump. We had our hands on the bump. "Cynthia Styles." We smiled.

**Steph's POV**

Liam was drinking water and trying to calm down. He successfully did. "I'm alright." He said. "Good." I kissed him. I was getting a call from my dad. Liam nodded and I answered. "Hey." I responded. "Are you going to come for Christmas?" He asked. "Umm... I don't know I will have to check with Liam." I answered. "Happy early birthday, baby." I pictured him smiling. "Thank you, daddy." I smiled. "I love you, baby girl." He told me. "I love you too, daddy." I started tearing up. "I have to go... I will call you later." I told him. He nodded and hung up.

Liam smiled and looked down at me. "Shorty." He smiled. "I'm 5'4! I'm not that short." I defended. "To me you are, I'm 6." He smiled. "Stop." I ordered him. "Why don't you like it when I call you short, shorty?" He wondered. I got pissed and made an angry face. He kissed me. "So adorable." He squealed. I laughed and so did he. "So adorable." I mocked him. "Hey, that's not nice." He wrapped his arms around me. He turned me around so my back was against his chest. "You will get punished." He smirked.