Chapter 33:

I have my reasons. I went downstairs to drink water and checked my phone. All I could see was hate and people telling me the reality. The reality Liam still loved Sophia. The reality Liam didn't care and he was just doing this for our daughter. I felt quite a few tears rolling down my cheek but, I quickly wept them away. I placed my phone in my pocket and went back upstairs. I hadn't had unpack my bags which was good. I went to Liam's room and saw him shirtless.

"Hey." He said. "You know it is not nice to leave people with their arms open."

"Yep."

"You know it's not nice to leave your husband with his arms open in front of you daughter."

"Liam, just leave me alone."

"No, tell me why you have been acting like this. Tell me. You know-"

"You know it's not nice to lie. It's not nice to break someone's heart then, lie and say you didn't mean to. You know it's not nice having everyone in the world telling you the reality because you are too blind to see it."

"Babe, what are you talking about?" I could see he knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Don't call me babe."

"What's wrong with you?! One day you love me then, you hate me and it's a cycle."

"I never stopped loving you! I'm just tired of not admitting the truth." I lowered my head.

"W-What truth?"

"I think we should give each other a break."

"Breaks end up being breakups."

"I know... Liam, it's just that I need to get things straight."

"You have had 2 years."

"Liam, well... I'm breaking up with you."

"We are married."

"I will get the divorce ready." I got my bags and went to the guest room.

I placed them down and heard Liam talking on the phone. I went to pack Cathy's thing and she didn't wake up. I went back to the guest room and fell asleep.

~~~2 year later~~~

Cathy is now 4 and she got use to the fact that Liam and I are not together. At first, it was difficult but, she got use to it. I went back to Miami and I have my own house. I live close to my best friend, Dani and Cathy. They both help me out every time I need help. How about me and Liam? We got divorce after 2 months I left. Now, he's married to Sophia and they are waiting for a baby. He's actually happy with his life. I am a single mum and I haven't date anyone. I still had feelings for Li but, I couldn't do this anymore. Perrie and Zayn have a baby. Louis and Gabi have a 2 months old twin girls. Niall and Daniela said they don't want babies anytime soon. Harry and Ang is the same thing. I guess everyone is happy.

"Hey, mummy." Cathy tugged at my sweatpants making me snap out of my thoughts.

I looked at her and picked her up. I sat her on top of the table away next to my notebook.

"Yeah, baby?"

"Why are you sad?" She gave me a sad face.

"I'm not sad."

"You are drawing, mummy." She hugged me.

I hugged her back and she looked at my drawing.

"Do you miss Daddy that much?"

"I'm trying to move on."

"What about Michael? Or Manny?"

"I don't know... Why are we talking about this?"

"I don't want you sad, that's all." She hugged me.