Chapter 38:

"Uh, baby?" I asked worried.

"It's true." She looked down.

"What is?" I asked her.

"There are happily ever afters!!" She yelled out of excitement. We all giggled with her and I thank Cathy one more time while James got Cathy's stuff and we went to the car. "Now, we are going to be a family, and live together, and I will be happy. I'm going to have a daddy. Mummy doesn't have to workout by herself anymore. All the kids at school will be jealous of my happy life." Things like that she said over and over again during the entire ride until, "and have 30 siblings!" I stopped and looked at her. She smiled and I looked at James. It took him by surprise too. "Can we name them bubbles, sponge, fuffly, hot dog, mop, bob, candy, maddie, ice cream,-"

"Baby, umm... I don't know if you will have that many siblings. You already have half one by your daddy's side."

"He's going to be evil like his mum."

"Baby, don't say that." I told her. "It is not nice to talk bad about people." I looked at her.

"Babe, but, she's not! She's saying the truth!" James defended her and I gave him a glare. He shook his head in dissapoiment and kept driving. When we got to my house and Cathy ran in. James and I walked inside as I looked at Cathy. "Babe, I don't think you are right."

"James, I am trying to educate Cathy and you are not helping."

"I am admitting the truth! I think that's better than lying!" He yelled.

"What do you know about kids James?!" I snapped. "You have never had kids in your life! All you do is train and beat people up!"

"I-I try to be a dad to Cathy, if you haven't noticed!!"

"You don't have to, we were fine without you!"

"No you weren't!!"

"Stop yelling at me!!!"

"Stop raising your voice!!!!"

"I-" I heard sobs and decided to stop.

"Mu-mummy, d-d-daddy, plea-please don't-don't fig-fight." Cathy said in tears. We both got on our knees and hugged her.

"Princess, we were just-"

"What? Arguing?! Now, you are going to tell me you two won't end and next thing we all know it's just me and mum by ourselves again." She cried louder in my shoulder. "The same happened when it was Liam." I could see James felt guilt in his eyes but, why? It's not like he's Liam or something. Maybe, because of the fight.

"Baby, I'm sorry." He apologised.

"I'm sorry too. I wasn't being-"

"Yourself. Responsible, smart, adult, mum." I nodded and he joined the hug. "Family hug!" He squeezed us. He let go and we all stood up. "Let's go play outside!" Cathy cheered and held his hand. "Coming, babe?"

"Yea!" I held Cathy's other hand and we went outside to play some soccer. When it got dark we went inside. Cathy was almost asleep on James shoulder. "Baby, you have to shower." She nodded and James wanted to give her a shower. I helped him and he did great. I smiled at him and he just smiled back.

"What?" I could see the sparkles in his eyes. I have seen those eyes before but, where?

I had woken up with a decision. Time for a new home. I have been looking for a new house for around 4 hours now. Cathy held my hand as we got out of the car. "Welcome to Downtown, Miami." They said. I smiled and and walked inside the hotel. We looked at a few apartments when I found one. You opened the windows and you could see the ocean. People at the beach. It had a great view. Two rooms and two bathrooms. "It has everything a house would-"