Chapter 15:

"Don't tell Liam!" She shouted. "He's your brother he should know." I said. "What should I know?" Liam asked. I dropped my phone and slowly turned around.

"N-Nothing." I stuttered. "Tell me!" He yelled. I was about to leave the room, but he picked me up, very high. "Liam! Stop! I'm going to fall!" I cried. "What if you fall on your face? I will let go of you since you won't tell me." He said. "No! Please!" I cried. He threw me and I landed on the bed. I felt relieved.

He crawled on top of me and held my hands. I couldn't move. "Tell me." He demanded. "No." I answered back. "You are going to get punished." He warned. "Okay... I'm not telling you." I told him. He smirked and looked at me in the eyes. "Do you know, in how much trouble you are in, missy?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm never going to tell you." I answered.

He smirked and looked at me in the eyes. He banged me REALLY rough and had me screaming at the top of my lungs. "Tell me." He said catching his breath. I shook my head and we heard Gabi yelling Louis' name. I'm guessing they are banging. Harry isn't going to be happy.

"Babe, please, tell me." He begged. "No." I answered. "I hate you, shorty." He told me. "Love you too, babe." I kissed him. He fell asleep cuddling close.

~~~next day~~~

I woke up and Liam was just waking up. "Morning." I told him. "Are you going to tell me?" He asked. He started kissing my neck and got on top of me. He started kissing my cheeks until he got to my mouth. He kissed me for a while. "Are you going to tell me? Maybe, we could do something else." He winked. "No, that's my sister, no way I'm telling you." I answered. He got pissed and got off me. He got dress and left the room.

I got up and got dress. I heard Liam yelling at Angie. He came in the room FURIOUS. "THAT'S WHAT YOU WOULDN'T TELL ME, STEPHANIE?!" He yelled. Oh god. I'm in big trouble. I started walking back, away from him, then, I hit the wall. I stood there in silence. He was so scary. "ANSWER ME!" He ordered. "WHY WOULDN'T YOU TELL ME?!" He shouted. "S-Stop screaming." I stuttered.

"NO! TELL ME! WHY IN THE WORLD, WOULD HIDE THE FACT THAT MY LITTLE SISTER IS PREGNANT?!" He asked. "Liam, please, stop." I begged almost crying. "TELL ME!" He yelled. He held my wrist and slowly started pressing it. I felt my wrist was about to break. "Please stop." I begged. I started crying. A tear rolled down my face then he stopped. "I'm so sorry, baby, I'm just VERY upset." He said. I looked at my wrist and it was purple.

"I hid that from you because she's my sister and she didn't want me to tell you." I answered. "Well, I found out by Harry not even by her!" He said. He was frustrated and so was I. I needed revenge for what he did. He would never hurt me, at least that's what I thought. "Babe-" he was cut off. "Save it, Payne. I'm going out." I told him. I got my short shorts and a tank top. VERY similar to the ones I used on stage. Revenge tasted great. I grabbed my purse and phone. "Where are you going?" He asked, holding me, by the arm. I yanked off and smirked. "I'm going out." I answered. Like that, I left.

I saw the lads in the hallway and the rest of the boys. Somebody whistled at me. I smirked, in response. I knew Liam was furious. "STOP!" I heard him yell. I smirked, again. I left the hotel and called Dani. My best friend. I met her on tour. She's the hair stylist. The first time she had to do my hair she almost fainted. She says my hair has to much volume. I just laughed remembering. "Hey, girl." She answered. "Hey, can we meet up?" I asked. "Yea, I'm in Starbucks." She said. I hung up and walked to Starbucks. I saw her ordering her drink and I went up to her. I hugged her. "Who is it?" She asked scared. "Best friend!" I yelled.

She smiled and turned around to hug me. We hugged and I ordered my drink. "Hey! No skipping!" I heard someone say. "Whatever." I answered. "You are that dancer! The one that danced for Nicki's tour." The same guy said. "Yea, hon. That's me." I answered. I turned around and saw a REALLY muscular guy. He had black hair and light brown eyes. His muscles were huge and he had two full sleeves. You could see his abs through his shirt. He was SUPER tall, as well. I felt myself getting weaker.

I cleared my throat, nervously. "Hey, can we take a picture together?" He asked. "Of course!" I squealed. He smiled. He had perfect dimples and his smile was perfect. This made me melt. He took out his phone and pulled me aside. He went to camera and we took a picture. I saw him blushing a bit so I kissed his cheek. He took a pic at that moment. "Thank you so much, Steph." He said. "You're welcome." I smiled. "Oh, pardon me, I'm Daniel, but call me Danny." He introduce himself. "Hey Danny." I giggle.

"I can't believe you are here, standing in front of me. This is amazing." He said. I chuckled. "Can I post them and tag you?" He asked. "Of course." I answered. He smiled and gave me a hug. "It was nice meeting you." I told him. His smile grew bigger and he blushed. I smiled and left with Dani after getting the drinks.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Sorry guys if you read the update earlier and thought this was a new one. It's true, I updated earlier then took it off. Sorry again. THANK YOU SO MUCH to all of you lovely readers out there! I saw how many reads this fanfic has and almost fainted! You guys made my night. I love you all xx