Chapter 23:

Hey guys! Just added a new story I have been writing for a while now. It's NOT the sequel just an idea I came up with a while ago. Please go read it and vote for it! It's called 'Demon meets the Angels'

New fanfic I have been working on. It only has 6 parts but, I'm typing more! I was going to wait until I finished this one, but I REALLY wanted to share with all of you.

The typos are not fix and it's a Liam fanfic. It's also consider fantasy since demons and angels are not real. Or are they?;)

Love you all! Xx.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Positive. I'm going to be a mum. I put the test on top of the sink and picked up my hair. I looked in the mirror. My life is going to change. Party is over, late nights, and everything. I took in a deep breath and went to take a shower.

I finished the shower and got dress. I wore my high knee black and white socks, my gray sweatpants, a black shirt. I got the test and dry it. It still had positive. I smiled to myself and headed to my room.

I looked around for a little box with Christmas paper around it. I found it and placed the test inside. It fit perfectly. I wrote Liam a note. I stood up and grabbed the box. I went downstairs and saw Li on the couch.

"We can start now." My dad smiled.

We all nodded and ate cookies as we watched each other unwrapped their presents. My mum was up first. She got a watch, creams, a turtle and a plane ticket to go to Hawaii. She always wanted to go there so I brought her the ticket. My dad brought her the turtle since my mum is in love with turtles.

Next, my dad. Mum bought him a book, I bought him the car he always wanted. A BMW i8. Liam brought him private yet. Liphanie together brought him a SeaRay, 60 feet, Caribbean style. My dad was SUPER excited and he couldn't stay in the same place. Of course, he only saw the keys.

"Dad, go check out the port and the garage. Also, don't forget to call here to confirm your private plane."

He hugged me tight and I winced.

"Sorry, baby girl." He let go. "I can't believe it!"

We went outside to see his car. It was white and it had a red bow on top of it. My dad cried with tears of joy.

"That's what I'm talking about!" He cheered happily.

He hugged me and Li held my hand.

"You really love your dad." He kissed my cheek.

I smiled at him and my dad ran to the port. His boat.

"I give him 2 hours." Li looked at my dad.

"3."

"Deal."

~~~3 hours later~~~

My dad finally relaxed. We went inside and sat down around the tree. Liam had his arms around me and sat on his lap. My mum and my dad were cuddling.

"Li, go, you are next." I told him.

He got up and I sat on the couch. He got his presents. My dad and my mum brought him a watch collection. Latest watches that came out.

"T-This is A LOT of money you guys shouldn't have." Li said.

"Please, son. You take good care of daughter and make her happy. I couldn't be more thankful." My dad told Li.

"Thanks, dad." Li hugged my parents.

"Two more, hon." I pointed at the other two boxes.

He nodded and got the boxes. Both from me. He unwrapped the big box first. A pair of retro Batman Hi-Tops.

"Babe, last time I check this was £500!!" He said surprised.

"That's what my husband deserves." I kissed him. "That and a lot more, Batman."

"Thank you so much!" He kissed me.

"Keep going, babe."

He smiled and looked inside the box. He took out 2 batman boxers, new sweatpants, a new batman hat, and 2 batman shirts.

"Oh my God!" He stood up. "This is amazing!" He hugged me REALLY tight and I was in A LOT of pain.

"Ouch, honey, stop, you are hurting me." I tried pulling away.

He stopped. "I'm sorry, honey." He kissed my head. "You are very sensitive lately."

"I know."

He took the other box and opened it. He looked at the test for a while. He took it out of the box and my parents were confused.

"I'm pregnant." I rubbed my tummy.

"Who's the dad?" Liam asked. "Wait... It's me."

I nodded and kissed him.

"I'm going to be a grandpa." My dad said.

"When did you found out?" They all asked.

"By now... 5 hours ago."

Liam ran to me and hugged me.

"I'm ready to be the best dad in the universe." He kissed my tummy.