Chapter 34:

"Don't worry, I'm ok." I kissed her head.

"I know what will make you feel better." She smiled.

"Oh ya? What is it?" I smiled at her.

"Can we watch UFC fights?"

"Shouldn't you be sleeping, young lady?"

"No... Please, mummy."

"Okay okay. Just one."

"Tank yew!" She hugged me.

I hugged her back and got everything set. I got her teddy bear as she sat on my bed. I got the tablet and went over to my daughter. She was so adorable but, she reminded me of Liam so much. Sometimes I would cry just seeing her. That was just part of the past. Liam and I are no longer together. He calls to check on his daughter once every week. Not the father I expected him to be. I smiled at Cathy and sat down next to her.

"Who do you want to see?"

"James!" She shouted.

I laughed and we watched James' fights. He was amazing. Daniela and others tell me he's the one for me. I haven't gone to any of his fights but, I have tickets for the next one and Cathy knows. For some reason he is her favourite UFC fighter. I check him out sometimes. He's hot. He has a Mohawk, a bit tan, light brown eyes, cute pink lips, he has 2 full sleeves and back tattoos. He's also a big guy. He's 6'7. That's huge! I noticed Cathy fell asleep and I kissed her head. I turned off the lights and got in bed with her. I fell asleep thinking of James.

~~~next morning~~~

I woke up and Cathy was doing the same but, she decided to keep sleeping. I chuckled and got her more comfortable. I got out of the room and started cleaning around the house.

I was getting a phone call. I went to my phone and answered. Who is it? Liam. He hasn't calm this week so nothing surprising.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Hey, can I talk to Cathy?" He asked.

After what he said I could hear kissing sounds. I was disgusted out. Cathy came running.

"Is it daddy?" She asked.

"Yes, sweetheart."

"Oh..." She looked disappointed.

I hand her the phone and she talked to him. She wasn't so happy. I know her. She hasn't been happy with Liam. She doesn't like the way he acts. I know that. I know my little girl. She didn't like the way he was with me. She doesn't like that Liam only calls once every week. She doesn't like anything about him. She has even called my friends her dad since she says they are better dad's then he is. She hung up after answering twice.

"Here." She hand me the phone.

"Is everything okay, baby?" I bent down to her height.

"Yeah." She frowned. "Hey, mummy?"

"Yes, princess?"

"Can I have a stepdad?"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Hey there. I'm sorry I didn't update faster I'm just sick and I am napping most of the time, or sneezing. Although I am sick I am trying to type. Sorry again.

Love,

Steph :)