Chapter 31:

I fainted before I could call Sophia.

"LIAM!!!" Angie screamed.

I woke up and saw her PISS.

"Where's Steph?" I asked. "STEPH! Baby!!"

"She won't come, Liam."

"What? W-Why not?" I was hurt. She's my wife. She has to come.

"Do you remember anything?"

I tried but, shook my head.

"You hit her, called her awful things, and said you were cheating!"

My heart sunk. I bet she's drawing more than ever now. I don't know what she's capable of since she is never sad. I make sure of that. Angie slapped me across the face.

"Let's not forget you did that to her."

"Why would I do that?" I cried.

"You haven't stop drinking!"

"I need a beer." I got up.

"No you don't! If you want her back you wouldn't drink!"

"I want her back. Just tell me everything that happened."

"How about she tells you herself?"

"Okay."

I called her and she didn't answer me. Her phone was off. Angie and I were worried but, we called Zayn.

"You know I should beat you up until you die, Payno!" He answered.

"Zayn, I know I messed up, can you just tell me everything? Please."

"I don't know she doesn't want to talk to me. Just put it on mute. I will go ask her."

"Quick question. Why are you in L.A.?"

"Perrie's tour."

"Oh ya."

I put the phone in mute and heard Zayn walking around.

"Hey, sis." He closed the door.

I could hear her crying and I cried on Ang. She tried comforting me.

"What's wrong? Can you tell me everything?" Zayn asked her.

She did. I can't believe I did that to her. I'm such a monster. I cried more and more.

"Please don't cry anymore." Zayn begged her.

"I-I can't stop. I have a-already drawn, I tried b-boxing. I t-tried eati-eating. I h-have tried ev-everything." She explained.

"I'm going to take Cathy out since she's also crying. Do you want to come?"

"N-No, thank y-you."

"Promise you will be okay."

"I promise."

"Zayn, shouldn't have said that!" Angie said. "You know she doesn't believe in promises! Just pinky promises!"

"I will go get Cat." Zayn said.

He left the room and I hung up. "I have to go get her!"

"I'm coming with you!" Angie yelled.

We both got in the car.

"Wait... Where is Zayn?"

"An hour away."

"Oh my God." I started driving to the hotel.

**Steph's POV**

"I love you." Zayn kissed my head.

"I love you, too." I told him. "Have fun with uncle Zayn at auntie Perrie's concert." I told Cat.

"I will. I wuv you, mummy!" She hugged me.

"I love you, too." I hugged her back.

They both left the house leaving me alone. I already tried drawing. It didn't work. I tried boxing. Didn't work. I tried taking a nap and I couldn't sleep. I have tried everything. Even eating! Nothing can stop me from being so depress. I locked the door and went to wash my face. I got the towel and dried my face. I saw something shiny. I looked down and saw a blade. They say the future is bright and this is the brightest thing now. I sat on the counter and took the blade in my hands. Why would I do this? Because I have no way to stop been so fucking depress. They say it helps you a lot. They also say once you start you can stop. If I do, it will be just once. Why wouldn't i do this? My daughter might see it and ask me about it.

I washed my hands. I didn't have syrup on me anymore. I could have cut but, I decided not to. There was a knock at the door.

"STEPH!" Angie's voice.

"Angie!" I yelled happy.

I ran to the door and opened. Liam and Angie were standing there. They were both crying.

"Steph, baby, I'm so sorry." Liam got on his knees.