Chapter 24:

I giggled and kissed his head. He picked me up and sat me in between his legs. He put his hands around me and placed them in my tummy. My parents brought me over the presents.

I opened them up and I was SUPER surprised. New high tops(Adidas), literally every single colour, tattoo posters, new ballerina shoes, some bows, a Disney theme sweater, a new mug(Disney), a Minnie phone cover, and I noticed a map. Wait... A map?!

"A map?!"

"Follow it." Liam got up and helped me up.

"I can still stand up, the baby is not so big." I defended myself.

"Still." He kissed me. "I want to take care of my shorty and our baby."

I giggled and I followed the map. It lead me to my room. I screamed when I found what it was.

"Ouch." Liam said rubbing his ear.

I ran to the bed and hugged the teddy bear. It was as big as Liam!

"6 feet teddy bear." He confirmed.

I squealed REALLY happy and hugged the bear.

"You are sleeping on the couch tonight."

"Hey!" He made a mad face. "That's not fair."

"It's a teddy bear!"

"I'm your husband! By the way, did you notice anything on the bear?"

I noticed a batman shirt, large.

"This is perfect to sleep!"

"Yep, you can sleep with it so you remember me and also if you miss me." He kissed me.

We kissed for long time and he pinned me down. He went to take off his shirt but, stopped.

"You are pregnant." He got off of me and rolled to the side.

"I can still watch! I enjoy the view!"

He smirked and kissed me.

"You like it, don't you?"

I nodded innocently.

"You want to feel too?" He grabbed my hand and placed it under his shirt, on his chest. "You know you love it."

He dragged my hand down until it got to his boxers. He slapped my hand.

"WHAT THE FUCK!!"

"You, bad girl."

"Shouldn't you punish me, daddy?" I asked with an innocent baby face.

"You know, daddy should punish you for being a ver bad sneaky girl." He held my hand and entwined our fingers. "But daddy doesn't want to hurt the baby."

I groaned and pushed him off me. We went downstairs and drank hot chocolate.

"We should go fishing tomorrow." My dad said.

"YESS!!" My mum and Liam cheered.

"WHAT?! No!!" I yelled.

"Come on, it will be fun."

"No it won't!"

"Do you rather camping?"

"You guys know fishing sounds like GREAT idea and we should all go to sleep now." I stood up from the couch.

I said goodnight to everyone and so did Liam. I went up to my room and hugged the bear. I texted Angie.

'Hey!' I typed.

'It's 6 in the morning Steph!'

'It's actually 1 in the morning. Remember I am in Miami not in Wolverhampton.'

'Whatever. Merry Christmas'

'Thanks you too! BY THE WAY I have BIG news!'

Liam laid next to me and moves the bear out of the bed. He cuddled closer to me and I turned around so my back was up against his chest.

'What is it?'

I felt Liam's thumb rubbing my tummy in circles and him planting kisses on my neck and face.

'The Paynes are having a new member!'

'What?'

I waited a little since I saw her typing.

'Oh my God!!! You are pregnant!!!'

'Yea.'

Liam kissed me and laughed.

"New Payno, or Paynos." He referred to one or more babies.

"I'm done after two."

He chuckled and gave me a smirk.

'Good night' I texted Angie.

'More like good morning!'

I put away my phone and turned around to face Li.

"Good night, honey." I kissed him.

"Good night, babies." He kissed me and my tummy.

"I can't wait to see you with a giant belly walking around the house or watching UFC fights as you eat peanut butter sandwiches on the couch."

"That's not nice, Li." I looked up at him. "Besides, you might not be here for my pregnancy... You have to go on tour."

"Oh yea... Baby-"

"It's okay, just go to sleep."

He nodded and held me close.

"I'm sorry." He kissed my cheek.

"It's not your fault."

"Still."

"It's okay, honey." I kissed his cheek. "I also have to go on tour."

"So, there won't be any family time."

"I don't think so... Let's just hope for the best."

He nodded and rubbed my back.

"Goodnight."

"Night."

We fell asleep.

~~~next morning~~~

I heard a loud crash. I woke up quickly and sat up. I saw Liam was looking at something on the floor.