Chapter 8:

Sorry for not updating faster! I will make it up

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The one Liam asked out more than 22 times, but, she always rejected him. He looked really happy to talk to her. I got off him and went to the closet. I got my bag and some clothes. I changed in the bathroom and Liam was still talking to her, laughing. That got me so mad. I picked up my bag and grabbed my phone. "Steph." He said talking to me. Steph?! I'm not steph for him! I have never been. I got even more mad and ran downstairs.

He didn't even bother coming after me. He was too busy talking to her. I ran to my house and locked the door. I went straight to my room and cried. Angie called me. I send her a text saying 'I'm sorry I don't want to talk now.' 'What did Liam do?' Was her reply. I didn't answer and got up. I cleaned my face and went to my closet. I got my bikini and went to the bathroom. I changed into my bikini and wore shorts shorts over it. I got my Adidas and put them on. Maybe a walk at the beach wouldn't be bad.

I got my head phones and started jogging to the beach. I didn't have to jog that much. I got to the beach and started jogging around. I got a call from Angie. "I'm on my way to the beach with Haz, can we meet there?" She asked. "Yeah." I answered. "Great." She hung up. Good thing I'm already here. I sat down and stared at the beach. I saw two parents and a baby. They were so cute. I couldn't stop daydreaming. I heard Liam call out my name. I turned around and saw him standing there. "What?" I asked. He sat down next to me. "Are you mad?" He said. "No, I'm freaking pissed at you!" I yelled.

Feels good to let your emotions out. "I'm sorry, baby." He said. He kissed my neck. "Whatever." I said. He kissed my cheek and I turned around, to face him. "I hate you." I said, mad. Liam made a cute mad face. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Copying you." He smiled. "I'm not cute when I'm mad." I told him. "You are, you look like a little baby." He said pulling me close to him. "You are my shorty." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and we stared at the beach. "Why were you so mad, princess?" He asked. "Well, you called me Steph instead of princess or babe, then, it was Sophia." I told him.

"Don't be mad. You will always be my short princess." He kissed me. We kissed for a while. "GET SOME!" I heard Harry yell. I looked up and saw Harry, and Angie. "LIPHANIE!" Angie yelled. "I'm so proud of you two." She said. She hugged us and we stood up. I hugged Angie and she hugged back. I was such a shorty. I wasn't that short but I wasn't tall. "My princess is a shorty." Liam said. I blushed. Harry and Angie kissed. I went to Liam and looked up at him. "I'm not that short." I mumble. He cupped my face and kissed me. I had to be on my tippy toes while he leaned over. I was a shorty, not any kind of shorty, I was his shorty. I'm his shorty.

We broke the kiss and looked into each other's eyes. "I love you." We both mumble. "Let's go into the water." Angie proposed. "But it's water." I cried. "Don't be such a baby, let's go." She dragged me into the water. We started wrestling each other until we got tired. Liam came up to us. "Look at the sunset, babe." He said as he hugged me from behind. "It's beautiful just like you." He said kissing my cheek. "Love birds, let's go with Haz." She said. We all went to Harry. "Babe you got something on your toes." Harry said to Angie as he got on one knee. "It's just sand." Angie answered. Harry took out a little box. He opened it revealing a beautiful diamond ring. "Would you marry me, Angie Mae Payne?" He asked.

She nodded in tears. He slid the ring in her finger and stood up. They kissed. I found this extremely adorable so I took a picture. "Awwwww." I said to myself. "One day, that will be us." Liam whisper into my ear. I blushed and Angie stopped kissing Harry. "We have to go! You lads have to get ready!" Angie said freaking out. "What?" I said confuse. "Tour!" Harry yelled. The lads have to go on tour, for 10 months. "Take me home tour." Liam said. "We will see you at the airport." Angie said hugging me. "Congrats on the engagement." I told her and Haz. "Thank you." They smiled. They left holding hands. I started crying. "We still have 3 hours, babe." Liam informed me.

"I just want to go home." I mumble. I got my stuff and started heading home. Liam went after me. He held my hand and we kissed. We saw paps and I got nervous. "Relax, pretend they are not there." He told me as he smiled at me. I nodded and relaxed. They kept taking pictures but Liam would always kiss me so I wouldn't be nervous. We got into Liam's car and he drove home. We went inside my house. We threw the wet clothes into the washing machine. "I'm going to shower." I told him. "Wait for me!" He yelled coming after me. I turned on the water to hot water. I closed the door and he picked me up. We kissed and we banged.

We finished in the shower and got dress. "I'm going to miss my short princess." He said in a sad tone. I wanted to start crying but I had to be strong in front of him. I knew if I started crying he wouldn't want to leave, so I had to play it cool. "I'm going to miss you too." I said kissing his cheek. He smiled at me. His phone went off with tons of notifications. We checked his phone and saw it was the pictures of us, earlier, at the beach. "Never read the comments." He told me. I did the total opposite. 'Who's this girl?!' 'She better stay away from my man!' 'He's only with her because it reminds him of Danielle.' Were the kind of things I found. "I-it is true?" I asked him. "Of course not, my short little princess. I love you for who you are." He kissed me. "I love you too, batman." I told him. He smiled at me.

"When I'm back we are going to live in this house together." He told me. We were in the car already. "Yes babe." I mumble. "I don't want to leave you." He said. "You have to." I reminded him. I got a call from my boss. "Hey." I said answering the call. "Stephanie! My favourite dancer." He said happy. "What did I do? I know about the show and I'm practicing the dance, I will be able to do this." I told him. I really was. "Forget that choreography, I have a better one! Meet me at the studio in an hour!" He cheered before hanging up. "What happened?" Liam asked.

"My boss, has new dance choreography for me to learn." I told him. "That's great, I guess everyone loves how you dance." Liam winked. I laughed causing him to laugh. We got to the airport and everyone was there already. Zayn came up to us. "Hey mate." Liam told him. They hugged for a long time, which made me feel lonely. Louis came and hugged me. "Hey love, so you are dating my bud, over there." He pointed at Liam. I nodded and blushed. "Yea, and I'm lucky to have him." I said. I saw everyone was looking at me. "What?" I blushed more. "I'm lucky to have you, too." Liam said. He came up to me and hugged me. "I don't want to leave you." I felt him crying. "Don't cry." I giggle. "Batman don't cry, I will wait for you." I said kissing his cheek. "I have to wait 10 months to see you." He told me.

"Actually 11 months." Louis said. "What?!" Liam and I said at the same time. This time, I started crying. "Don't cry, princess." Liam said wiping my tears away. "I can't." I cried. I hugged him tight. He hugged me tighter and picked me up. I wrap my legs around his torso. "Remember, you will always be my shorty princess." He told me. I looked at him and chuckle. "I was kidding, it's only 10 months." Louis apologised. "What are you of Liam?" Zayn asked. "I'm his shorty princess, and he's my batman." I smiled.

We kissed and he put me down. I fixed my clothes and saw Liam's bulge. I got in front of him so nobody would notice it. "Try a jacket." I whisper to him. He took off his jacket and wrapped it around his torso. It covered up the bulge. "It's time to go." Niall said. Harry kissed Angie, while Zayn kissed Perrie. Liam and I kissed. I stepped on his toes while I was on my tippy toes. He had to lean over. "Shorty." Liam smiled. We stopped kissing and hugged. "Good luck, babe." I told him. "Thanks princess, I will call you all the time." He told me. I nodded and we kissed again. He got his bags and headed to the plane. The lads were gone. Liam was gone, again.