Chapter 4:

"What?" I cried. "Yes, be happy!" She yelled. "Whatever." I said leaving. I saw Liam crying. "R-really?" He asked. I nodded and we cried together. We went to his house, hand in hand. I saw Angie and she ran to me. "Happy Valentine's!" She yelled. "I-I'm moving to America." I cried while Liam cried more then before. He went to his room with my bag. "NO! You are staying! You can't leave me!" She cried. I cried with her. We were crying for a while, when she told me to go with Liam, and I did. "Babe?" I knocked on the door. I opened the door and saw him, along with a MASSIVE teddy bear, in his bed. He had REALLY puffy, pink eyes. "I wanted to date you since kindergarten, I got my chance and now you have to go." He cried. We both cried together as we cuddled, one last time.

~~~4 years later~~~

Life kept going after all. I moved to America two days after that day. Two years later, I moved back to Wolverhampton by myself. I had a life now, I never forgot about the Payne's though. I still talked to Angie everyday. Just not to Liam. He's not the old Liam. He has changed a lot. I know this because I always see posters of him. Mr. Liam Payne from One Direction. I am not saying Liam is the only one that changed. Angie and I did too. Angie has red tips and she's REALLY tall. She was still the same old Angie after all. Now me, I am nothing like how I use to be. I got rid of my glasses, I had few piercings and tattoos. I had a nose and a lip piercing. I also had two full sleeves, neck tattoos and my right leg almost full. That's not a lot of tattoos, right? I was a tattoo freak pretty much. I'm also a dancer. That was my life, my career. I always said to myself 'If I can't be a singer, I will be a dancer.' So now, I'm a dancer.

I was playing 'toxic' by Britney Spears, since I had to learn the choreography by next month, when I heard 'bang bang' from 'Will.I.Am.' Since a month ago, a naughty neighbour moved in. I have never seen him and I honestly didn't care. I turn the volume higher and he did the same. God, I hate him! I got my sweatpants and a hoodie. I put them on and heard a knock on the door. I opened and saw my old neighbours. "Can you please turn that music off?" The old lady asked. "Is not me this time, it's the other neighbour." I informed her. "Oh, I'm sorry then." She apologised. "It's okay. I'm going to talk to him, just get some rest, Mrs. Rodriguez." I said. She nodded and left after hugging me. I wasn't rude to her.

Not to her, she was so nice, she didn't deserve the douche bag side of me. I went walking to the new guy's house. It was kind of a walk. You can build another house between our houses. We all had big houses in that neighbourhood. I got to his house and the music got louder and louder. I wanted to punch him straight up in the face. I liked that song, but I hate it now. I knocked on the door and he opened. I accidentally knocked on his chest.

"I'm sorry." I apologised. "It's- hey, I'm Liam." He said cheekily. "Hey, I don't care." I said. "Can you turn the music down, it's really annoying." I said looking at him. He had muscles, giant muscles. He had a good body, but he remind me of Liam. I started crying and so did he. "I-I will. I'm sorry." He mumble. I looked in his eyes and I could swear he was Liam. "By the way..." He looked at me. Just like how Liam used to. He cupped my face and before I could say anything he kissed me. "What's your name again?" He asked. "Stephanie." I mumble. "I'm Liam." He said. "L-Liam Payne?" I asked. He nodded. Was this really Liam? The old Liam? My Liam? He was there, standing in front of me. My Liam, my Liam came back to me.