Chapter 10:

A baby? My first baby. I started crying of joy. I hugged the nurse and she giggle. "Thank you." I said. "It's fine Mr. Payne, I will leave now." She said, leaving the room. "Princess you heard that? We are going to be parents!" I yelled out of joy. She didn't seem so happy. "My career, I still have 8 months left." She explained. "Forget about that princess, we can go home, I will pay everything, you don't have to do anything." I told her. "Liam I can't depend on you. I need my job!" She yelled. "Forget about it! I forbid you for going to that job!" I yelled. I saw the tears in her eyes.

"You can't do that!" She yelled. "I just did." I answered. I left her room and saw Paul. "Where's Zayn?" I asked. "Donating blood for your bird." He explained. "So what happened? Is she okay?" Paul asked. "I'm going to be a dad." I smiled. "Congrats, but don't you think you are to young?" He asked. "But Paul!" I protested. "It's my first baby." I told him. "You are going to be a good dad, Liam." He said rubbing my back. I smiled and Zayn come to us.

"You alright, mate?" I asked. He nodded. "I'm going to be a dad." I told him. "Congrats!" He said, excited. Nicki Minaj came to us. "Is she okay?" She asked. I nodded and smiled. "I have never seen a boy smile like that. That's a very nice smile, Liam." She complemented. "Thank you." I blushed. "What's the reason for that smile?" She asked. "I'm going to be a dad." I smiled, wider. "Congrats!" She squealed. "Thank you." I answered.

The doctor came and said she need it to talk to Zayn. Zayn, Paul and I went while she stayed with Stephanie. The doctor explain something about some DNA test. I couldn't think straight. My mind was set on one thing. My baby.

**Steph POV**

"Try taking a nap, baby Barbie." Nicki told me. I nodded and closed my eyes. It's usually easy for me to fall asleep, but, I couldn't stop thinking of one thing. My baby. I couldn't stay with the baby. Not now. I had a job. Once in a life time job. Not everyone gets to tour with Nicki. Not everyone gets called up by their idol. I fell asleep.

I woke up by Liam. "Go away." I begged. "We are going home." He said. "I'm taking the barbz home Liam." Nicki said. "I know. I'm going to call you baby. Be careful, you have to be extra careful now sense it's not just you, but, you and our baby." He smiled. I got up and Nicki left so I could change. I changed and Liam held me from behind. He placed his hands on my little bump. "Our first baby." He smiled. "I can't wait to be home." He said. "You can't tell anyone, Liam. Nobody can know about this baby." I told him. I turned around and looked into his eyes.

"I'm sorry." I mumble. "It's okay... Can they at least know about you and I?" He asked. I nodded and he kissed me. He hugged me tight, but, carefully. "I think you are being over protective." I told him. "I'm taking care of my babies, not being over protective." He defended himself. "Liam, we have to go!" Paul said. Liam sighed and looked at the floor. "Don't be sad batman, I will see you soon. I will call you every morning." I told him. I saw him smiling and smiled too. "That's my babe." I hugged him.

We walked out of the room hand-in-hand. We kissed and hugged once again. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too." I told him. We let go after a minute or five. We waved goodbye as we each went our own way. I was with Nicki and we got to her car. "I'm so happy for you, baby Barbie." She smiled. "Thanks." I mumble. "You don't seem so happy." She told me. "Let's change the subject, what is going to happen now that I left?" I asked. "Well, I guess we will find someone else but you will always be in my heart." She said.

"Same here." I smiled. "I love you baby Barbie." She told me. "I love you too Barbie." I said. We both smile and kept talking for the rest of the ride. We talked about tour and how much of a fun experience it was. I found out it wasn't easy finding a replacement. It was actually really difficult. She told me to never stop talking to her. I agreed and we got to the house.

"Bye." I waved. She threw kisses and drove away. I opened the gates and started walking up the steps. As I got closer to the door I saw a girl standing there. Brunette, tall, she turned around and I saw her face. I wanted to punch her in the face. It was Sophia.

"What do you want?" I asked her. "I came to say hello, I'm your old friend." She smiled. "And enemy!" I yelled. "Relax, I want to set things clear about Liam." She said. I took in a deep breath and let it out. I opened the door and offered her a drink. "Water, please." She said. I was getting a glass and I heard footsteps from upstairs. I looked at where I saw Sophia standing last time and she wasn't there.

I ran upstairs and went to Liam's and mine room. I saw her walking around. "What the hell do you think you are doing?" I asked, angrily. "Not looking like a mad baby for sure." She laughed. I grabbed her by the hair and dragged her out of the room. "Leave Sophia!" I ordered. "Show me the way." She said. I went downstairs in front of her and felt her push me. I tripped and fell downstairs. I slowly opened my eyes and saw her face inches away from mine. "Let's see who gets Liam." She said. She stood up and left the house. I fainted.