Chapter 13:

"Seriously?! Are you two naked?! Did you just bang?! Steph I heard you! Liam, I also heard you!" Louis shouted. I quickly covered myself up. Liam and I sat up. "Yes, we banged." Liam said. I blushed. "Steph, I saw one of those videos of you dancing, if Liam isn't there for you one day, I could cover for him." Louis said. I started blushing A LOT. Liam threw a pillow at him and Louis whined before he left the room.

"Don't you dare!" Liam yelled. "I won't." I said. "If-" he started saying before I cut him off, by kissing him. "About those moves, you have to show me." He said. "I'm tired, I can't walk." I said. I was blushing. "Come on babe! Please!" He begged. "No, I'm going to sleep." I said getting comfy. He came under the covers with me and we cuddle REALLY close. "Goodnight shorty." He said kissing me. "Goodnight Batman." I told him. We both fell asleep.

~~~next morning~~~

I woke up and Liam was still there. He was sleeping. I saw the covers had been lowered. I pulled up and sat up. I saw Louis, Niall and Josh. I screamed making Liam wake up. "Are you okay?" He asked hugging me. "Damn!" The lads said. "Get out!" I yelled. They wouldn't move and they just stared at me. "Let's see the video." Josh said. "What video?" I asked. "The one of you dancing." Liam groaned. The lads left. I got up and locked the door. "I just want to go home." I said.

I got some clothes and went to the shower. I took a quick bath and went back to the room. Liam kissed me and he went to take a shower. I went on his phone and saw the pages open, in safari. 'My baby!' Were one of the pages. I opened and saw the 'video' everyone was talking about.

I understand why he got so mad, but, it's my job and he knows that. I kept watching the entire video and saw a shadow. I looked up and saw him. "Why are you going through my stuff?" He asked. "I wanted to see the video." I said. I hugged him. "It's my job." I said. "I know, but, I don't like it." He mumble. He started kissing me. "Not now." I said. "Why? You are mine." He said. He cupped my face and kissed me passionately.

"Harry's twin is coming babe." He told me. "I know." I told him. We smiled and kissed. We got up and fixed our clothes. We went with the lads. "She's coming! I'm going to get her!" Harry yelled, happily. He left and Liam put his arms around me.

We kissed and the lads were teasing. Harry came back with his sister. Twin sister. She looked familiar, not because she was Harry's twin but something else. "You are that girl from the tattoo shop!" She yelled. "Tattoo?!" Liam yelled. I'm so busted.