Chapter 12:

"Baby Barbie! Let's get a tattoo tomorrow!" Young Money said. "Tattoo it is." I smiled. "Goodnight." He said. "Night." I said. Everyone went to sleep.

~~~next morning~~~

I woke up and Nicki was still sleeping. I saw Young Money and he smiled. "Get dress and let's go." He said. I nodded and grabbed a short and a tank top. I wanted people to see the tattoos I had. I grabbed my phone and Liam hadn't text me. I got off the bus and saw Young Money in the car. "Come on." He said. I was about to go when Nicki came out. "Wait! I want to go." She said. We hugged and we got in the car.

We got to the tattoo shop and there was a girl in front of us. She looked like Harry and she had few tattoos in her arm. Not even half a sleeve. She smiled at me as she held a piece of paper. She showed the paper to the tattoo artist and he tattooed her. She left the shop after she paid. I was next.

"You are really full, where do you want a tattoo?" He asked. Couldn't be in my arms sense I had full sleeves and my right leg was full. I looked at my right leg and I still had space at the top, where my short began. "Right here, all around my leg like the top part of a sock." I said. "More like the beginning of your short." He said. I nodded and got tattooed hearts in a rope. The heart was for love and the rope for all the bad things in life.

I paid and we went back to the bus. I got my bags and said goodbye to the crew. I looked outside and saw Liam waiting for me. I got really happy sense he was there for me. "I see him baby Barbie." Nicki said. I nodded and hugged her tight. "I'm going to miss you." She said. "I will keep in contact with you." I told her. "You better or else I'm dragging you home with me." She laughed. We all laughed.

I got my bags and got down from the bus. I got my bags in the car and hugged Liam. "I missed you." I said. He pulled away and I got in the car. He started driving away. "Babe?" I asked. He wasn't talking to me. He drove to the hotel without saying a word to me. He was ignoring me.

"Why are you ignoring me babe? Please talk to me!" I begged. I was on my knees in front of him. He laughed bringing my chin up, signalling me to stand up. I did. And looked at him in the eyes. "Baby?" I asked. He wouldn't say a word. He walked away and brought my bags to the room. I got a text from him. 'Wear something sexy for tomorrow's premiere.' I read. "Why don't you say it to me?!" I asked. 'I don't feel like talking to you.' He texted me. "Then leave." I said, hurt. He did. I laid in bed and started crying.

I finished crying after a few hours. I washed my face and went with the lads. "Hey!" Zayn said, happily. All the lads hugged me. All, but, Liam. "I missed you lads." I said. "I missed you too." They told me. "Liam is on the couch." Louis winked. I smiled and went to Liam. He was on the couch on his phone. I jump on back of him and gave him kisses on the cheek. I sat next to him without stop kissing him. He got up and left.

I was so done trying. I went to the room and saw him on the bed, laying on his tummy. I got my bags and remembered I had took out some stuff. I quickly grabbed them and packed them. I got a text from Liam. "Why don't you just say it to my face?! I'm going home." I said, frustrated. He smiled and kept doing what he was doing. "Fine! You wanna to play like that?! Let's play like that!" I yelled. He laughed and came up to me.

"I don't want to talk to you, now." I told him. He groaned and held me close. "Let go." I ordered. He did the total opposite. "Stop!" I yelled. He locked the door and picked me up. "Liam I'm tired of your games!" I told him. He just smirked and undressed us both. He banged me REALLY had.

"I really hate the fact that you are a dancer." He finally spoke up. "It's my career... You think I don't hate the fact you get chased by girls and get all this love from them all the time?" I asked. "I know you hate it, but I belong to my shorty." He said, pulling the covers up. We cuddled together REALLY close. "What if you find a girl shorter then me and she's more beautiful?" I asked. "I think I will. She is going to be shorter then you, she is going to have wavy brown hair, chocolate brown eyes, cute little nose and cute fat cheeks." He said, smiling. I looked up at him. "You really would like a girl like that... Are you going to leave me when you find her?" I asked. I rested my head on his chest, looking down at us.

"I can't leave my daughter's mummy, shorty." He smiled. I looked up at him and kissed him. "I love you." He told me. "I love you too." I said. "Why did you ignored me?" I asked. "Why do you have to move the way you do when you are on stage? I never saw that before! That isn't fair, don't you think?" He protested. I laughed and he was furious. "I'm serious." He said. "Well, nobody has touched me like you, would that make you feel better?" I asked. He shacked his head and we saw someone opening the door.