Chapter 32:

I looked down at him and looked at Angie.

"Look at your cheek. I'm horrible." He cried.

I got down and hugged him. He hugged me back as he cried with his head on my shoulder. He lifted his head up and looked at my cheek. He kissed my cheek a lot.

"I'm fine."

"Why do you have bandages around your hand?" Angie cried.

"I was going to hit the punching bag... I didn't cut. I pinky promise."

Liam and I got up. Angie hugged me tight.

"Baby, please forgive me." Liam begged.

"Why should I?"

"Because I really am sorry, I was drunk. I didn't know what I was doing. I got under the influence and started doing stuff I didn't want to."

"How about you cheating?"

"I missed you and Sophie looks like you."

"I don't know, Liam."

"I understand, I'm sorry, Steph."

"If you don't care why would you comfort him while he cried? You should have left him crying until he dries up and dies." Angie said.

"Ang!" I said furious. "I do care and I'm not going to let him die." I crossed my arms.

"After all?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Does that mean you forgive me?"

I shook my head. "I will think about it."

"Pinky promise?"

We pinky promised. Angie was getting a call from Harry.

"I have to go, Liam, can you drop me off in your house so I get my car?"

"I was going-"

"Bye, guys." I hugged them and Li kissed my cheek.

I closed the door and they both left.

~~~Later, around 9 PM~~~

Zayn came with Cathy and Perrie. Cathy was tired and she ran to me. She crawled on top of me and started falling asleep. Zayn and Perrie were kissing A LOT. Oh no. I got up from the couch and went upstairs with Cathy. I gave her a bath and laid her down in my bed. I heard Zayn yell out my name after there was a sound of someone else downstairs. I walked downstairs and saw Liam. He was holding a BIG teddy bear, balloons, and a letter. He looked at me with those puppy eyes of his. Zayn and Perrie left, leaving me alone with Liam.

"Hey... What are you doing here?" I walked up to him.

"Here. Just read the letter."

"Come in." I told him.

He did and hugged me. We sat down on the couch and he gave me the teddy bear along with the letter. I opened the letter and read:

'Please Forgive Me

I'm so sorry that I made you sad. I know I broke your heart. I pray my shameful actions do not cause us to apart

My Love'

And

'You're still the one I run to,

The one that I belong to,

You're still the one I want for life.

You're still the one that I love,

The only one I dream of.'

I looked at him and he smiled. "Did you get this from google and the lyrics from your song 'Still The One?'"

"If you forgive me yes, yes I did." He moved an inch closer. "If you don't, no, no I didn't."

"Yes you did." I looked at him in the eyes.

"Fine. I'm just trying to get you to forgive me."

"How about I forgive you but, you promise you won't drink or smoke ever again."

"Not even when we get married?"

"We already are married."

"I know..."

"No, Li. Please."

"Fine." He kissed me.

"Welcome back." Liam opened the door to our house.

He was carrying Cathy and I got our bags inside the house. He took Cathy to her room and I unpacked our things. I went to Cathy and kissed her goodnight. Liam looked at me and smiled.

"What?"

"I'm glad you forgave me." He went to kiss me but, I hugged him instead.

"Yea, it's fine." I pulled away.

I left him standing there, with his arms open.