Chapter 20:

He kissed my cheek and held me closer. "It will be very good." He whispered in my ear. "I doubt it." I lied. "You wouldn't hurt me, you are too innocent." I said. "It will change, your birthday is tomorrow and you deserve the best." He turned me around to face him. He was still holding me close. "That depends on you, bad girl." He winked. I laughed and he lifted me up. "Liam, no, no, no, no! Put me down!" I almost yelled. He threw me in the air and caught me. He had his hands on my waist. He started lowering me down until he got to my stomach. He started leaving soft kisses on my tummy.

He put me down and smiled. "Our baby will be there." He blushed. He attacked my neck with kisses and I started laughing. He laughed. "Go, babe. You have to go." I said. "I love you." He kissed me. "I love you too." I kissed him. He went to leave but, went back and kissed me. "Go." I giggled. "One more." He kissed me. "How about two more?" He kissed me again. "Bye." I giggled. "Bye." He kissed me again. I pushed him away and he went on set.

"Bye everyone!" All the lads said. 1D Day is officially over. All the lads came over after they thank everyone for being here. Liam came to me and kissed me. "You did great, Payne Train." I winked. "Thank you, Mrs. Payne." He pecked my lip. "Your birthday is almost here." He kissed me. "Go to the hotel, I will meet you there." He kissed me. "Where are you going?" I asked him. "It's a surprise." He winked. "Okay." I kissed him.

**Liam's POV**

We kissed. I was holding her waist like I hold my surfboard before going to catch a big wave. I leaned over as if I was going to go into the wave. My tongue brushed her bottom lip asking for entrance. She accepted and our tongues fought for dominance. I won and she pinched me. I didn't pull back and just deep in the kiss more. After a while, we ran out of breath. She pulled back and we both catch our breath. "I won." I kissed her. "I hate you." She lied. "Me too, honey." I said.

She slapped my chest and I pretended it hurt. "Ooh! I'm so hurt." I responded with sarcasm. "I will make sure I hurt you." I wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her cheek and let go of her. "I will see you tonight, I have a surprise for you." I said. "Do I wear a dress? Are we going out?" She asked. "It's only the hotel room for us tonight. You have no idea what's coming." I bit my lip.

She blushed and I kissed her red cheeks. "I should get going." She mumbled. We kissed and she left. I went to Josh. "Where can I get a police officer uniform and handcuffs?" I asked. "I will help you." He said. I smirked. "Tonight is going to be the best night of her life." I smiled. "Mate?" Josh wondered worried. "She's going to be Mrs. Payne in a week." I smiled. "Congrats, mate." He rubbed my back. "Yeah!" I yelled happily.

~~~night~~~

I got everything I needed. She's going to scream REALLY loud. I smirked.

**Steph's POV**

I was wearing Liam's shirt. It looked like a dress since I was short and I didn't have muscles. I was laying in bed as I went on Wattpad. There was a knock at the door. I jumped out of bed and opened the door. Liam was sweaty and wearing a tank top. That's hot! He knew I enjoyed this and I have a feeling he did this on purpose. He had a bag and came inside. He kicked the door close and kissed my cheeks. He placed the bag down next to the bed and spotted my phone. "What's that? I see my name!" He yelled. "Don't!" I went to get my phone, but he caught it before I even stepped forward. He sat down and scrolled down. "A dirty imagine!" He yelled. "No!" I lied. I sat next to him. "You have me! Why would you do this?!" He asked.

"That's not you! You are too innocent! How do they know about your... You know?!" I wondered. "They broke into my medical records." He explained. "That's messed up." I said. I laid down and placed my head on his lap. He finished reading. "That's nothing like what you are going to get tonight." I sat up after he said that. "What?" I asked confused. He smirked and took his bag. He took out two handcuffs and whip. I moved away from him. "What the?!" I yelled. He took my bandana from my head and kissed me. He got the bag and went to the bathroom. He came back dressed like a police officer. "Get ready for the best night of your life." He winked. He handcuffed me to the bed by my hands. He then tied the bandana around my mouth. I couldn't talk. "So you don't scream so loud." He said seductively. He gave me the BEST night of my life.

I was screaming on top of my lungs, but it didn't sound so loud. He untied the bandana and I could finally talk. "Happy birthday, love." He kissed me. We were both panting A LOT. He got the keys for the handcuffs and set me free. I saw my wrist where purple for pulling to much. "Best night ever!" I squealed. He smirked we got under the covers. "Goodnight." I told him. I had my head on his chest while my legs and arms were wrapped around him. He was also doing the same. We both fell asleep.

~~~1 week later~~~

My birthday was fabulous. I got so many calls from everyone I love wishing me a happy birthday. I received 5 GIANT teddy bears, clothes, make up and other stuff. Today was my wedding day. The day I'm going to become Mrs. Payne.