Chapter 21:

Angie and I were getting ready for the big day. "Are you ready to become Mrs. Styles?" I asked her. She nodded excited. "Are you ready, Mrs. Payne?" She asked me. "Actually... I'm kind of EXTREMELY nervous!" I admitted. "Just relax it will go great." She comforted me. "Okay." I tried calming down. We finished getting ready. We went to the limo and they drove to church. I was still nervous. "Remember to stay in the car until Zayn comes for you." She reminded me. "Got it." We arrived. Angie got out first and I saw Liam taking her. He whispered something to her and she smiled. They went inside and Zayn came for me.

"Ready?" He asked opening the door. "I guess." I mumbled. "Come on, princess." He kissed my head. He took me inside and I saw everyone Liam, Harry, and Angie loved. Zayn walked me down the aisle and Liam took my hand. "You look wonderful, Mrs. Payne." He complemented. "Thank you, same for you, Mr. Payne." I smiled. We smiled while looking at each other. The wedding began.

After the wedding Angie, Harry, and Liam were talking to everyone. I went over to Zayn. "Hey, sis." He hugged me. "Wear this." He took out a tiara. He placed it on my head. "You look gorgeous." He complemented. "Thank you." I hugged him. "You even have the perfect hairstyle for this." He looked down at me. I saw Liam talking to some of his friends. I looked down and felt my tiara fall. "Keep your head up, princess. Your tiara is falling." Zayn smiled. I smiled back and looked up. We fixed the tiara and we smiled.

Liam came over. "Hey, princess?" He wondered. "She would be a perfect princess." Liam kissed me. "She's already a princess." Zayn kissed my head. "Thank you, lads." I blushed. "I'm glad I got you that tiara." Zayn smiled. "Thank you." I smiled at him. "I can't wait to meet your family." Liam was nervous. "You already know them." I smiled. "They might not even be her family." Zayn reminded me. "I might be adopted." I remembered. "That means I have to met your parents twice?!" Liam was about to faint.

Zayn held him. "Are you okay?" Zayn asked. He nodded nervously. "Let's go." Liam said. "Tell me about how things went in Miami." Zayn kissed my head. "I will." I kissed his head. We said goodbye to everyone and went to the hotel. We packed and we changed into more comfortable clothes. I had a grey hood on, short shorts, a black beanie, and white high knee socks, along with my black and grey Adidas. We were matching, expect for the fact that he was wearing jeans. He grabbed the bags and put them in the car. We got in the car and I drove to the airport. "Mrs. Payne." Liam started teasing me. He started rubbing my leg, going further up. "Stop." I blushed.

The rest of the ride was... Fun? I guess. He wouldn't stop teasing me. We got to the airport and got our bags. They took them away and we went into the plane. We sat down. Of course, it was a private plane. I can't be normal again, not while Li is around, not even by myself. I plugged in my earbuds and so did Li. He fell asleep on me, in less then an hour. I couldn't stop thinking about my family. They can end up being my adopted family. That was like my dream when I was teen. I wished I was adopted, but now that I think about it, I enjoy being part of my family. If I wouldn't have been with them I wouldn't have met the awesome people I did. I wouldn't have meet Angie, Li, and others that surround me. I wouldn't be so confident. I love my family. I always will love them no matter if I'm adopted or not.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Like I said, I will try to update faster, but remember my sister is a VERY busy girl and I don't like bothering her.