Chapter 14:

I nodded, scared, to death. "We need to talk!" He said grabbing me by my hand. It hurt, really badly. I tried to hold back the pain. "Lads, my sister is here, maybe we should make her feel like home." Harry said. We all nodded and Louis was the first one to introduce himself to her. "Well, we have to get ready for the premiere." Niall said. We all nodded and everyone went to their room.

"Where is the new tattoo at?!" Liam asked. I took off my sweats and showed him. "You were wearing shorts, right?!" He asked. I nodded and he felt better. "Not like the ones I used on stage." I said. "Thank god!" He shouted. He picked me up and spun me around. He started kissing me then put me down. "Shorty." He smiled.

I laughed and he laughed too. "I could stay like this forever." I said. He hugged me tight. "Me too." He mumbled. We stayed like that for a while until I broke the silence. "Let's get ready." I said. He nodded and we both took a shower. I went to do my hair and make up while Lou did Liam's. On tour, people used to do my hair and make up, all the time. Here I had to do it, on my own.

I finished up with the last few touches and Liam stared at me. "You look great. I like that black dress." He winked. It wasn't short but it wasn't medium. It was over my knees but longer then my bum. It covered up what it had to cover. You could tell my tattoos, which disappointed me. "I'm going to change." I mumbled. I went for a long light pink dress. I spun around, and, it fit perfectly. You couldn't see my tattoos only my knuckle tattoos. "Should I cover these too?" I asked. "No, you look great." He kissed my head.

"Thanks, baby." I kissed him. We smiled and held hands. "When are we going to reveal your tattoos?" He asked. "Not anytime soon, they might freak out." I said. He nodded and hugged me. "Babe, careful with my hair and make up." I warned. He let go and checked me out. "What?" I blushed. He smiled and held my hands. "I love you, babe." He said. "I know." I told him. "Do you love me?" He asked. "A little, but I love Louis more." I lied. "You are terrible at lying, shorty." He told me. "I know." I mumbled.

We were walking as people took pictures. They were asking about my tattoos and saying that Liam didn't love me. I held his hand tight and he held mine tight. "We are like a locker." He smiled. My smile grew bigger as I looked at him. I nodded and we went with the lads.

We saw the movie and Liam would kiss me every time it got dark. "It's great!" I said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it." He said. He kissed my cheek. "I'm upset that Angie didn't come." I mumbled. "Why couldn't she come, Haz?" I asked. "She didn't feel like coming." He mumbled. I knew he was hiding something. I ignored it and we went back to the car. We got mobbed and Liam always protected me. I found it cute.

We got to the hotel and everyone was talking about the premiere. "Who was Liam, at the end?" I asked. "One of the old ladies." Harry said. "The one hanging from the pole!" Niall yelled. "The one that could be a perfect stripper!" Louis yelled. I looked at Liam, suspiciously. "So, you could be a stripper?" I asked, serious. "Let's change the topic." Liam said. "I'm going to kick you, where is going to hurt, and you sure know what I mean." I whisper to him.

"Oh god... My baby maker." He mumbled, covering his member. "Trust me, it's going to hurt." I told him. He was terrified. I smirked and we kept talking with the lads. Gabi and Louis were together, talking and flirting. "Why didn't Angie come?" I asked. "She didn't feel like it." Harry mumbled. I got up and went to my room. I called Angie and she answered. "Hey." She said. "Hey, what's going on? Why didn't you come?" I asked. "I'm going to do a test now, I will tell you the results." She said. "Okay." I said. We hung up. I waited a while for her to call back.

I took a shower and changed into comfortable clothes. Liam walked in the room. "Hey... Don't hurt me." He said. He grabbed a pillow and protected himself. "Don't mess with me." I told him. He nodded and came closer. "I love you." He told me. "I know." I answered. He attacked me with a hug. I giggled and kissed him. "Maybe, I should shower later." He winked. "Ewwwww! No! Go, now." I ordered him. "Fine." He groaned. He got some clothes and left. I got a call from Angie. "Hey!" I said, excitedly. "It's positive... I'm pregnant." She said.