Chapter 37:

Hey guys! So I talked to my coaches(I have 3) and I found out when the competitions are going to be. I have in August, September, and October. I think one every weekend? Not sure yet but, I do know I still have practice everyday but, I will try my hardest to update as fast as I can. Thank you all for being so patient with me and thank you for 2K reads! You guys are absolutely awesome and I couldn't ask for more. Also, I have a new description, go check it out! Love you guys and enjoy the update! Xx.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"Cathy, no. I mean I don't know. Baby, why do you put me in this situations?" I was a little stressed at this point.

"I'm sorry, I just want a stepdad." She frowned.

"No, no, no. Princess, don't do that smile. Please." She gave me her puppy eyes and I couldn't say no. "Okay, okay. I will see." She smiled and hugged me. "Anything for my baby."

"Your one and only."

"Yep." What am I doing? I know it's wrong. "Go to sleep princess." She nodded and went to sleep. I hate the fact she's so smart.

A month has gone by and somethings have changed. I got to meet James more and he is such a sweetheart. He loves to go out with Cathy and they are like a family. It makes me happy seeing my little girl happy. As us, James and I, we kind of have a romance going on. We act like a couple but, we are not. We have made twitcams together saying we are not together and we go on dates every once in a while. It really is nice. We hit the gym together while Cathy is at school but, during the weekends she likes to go to my friend's house and help her with her baby. Sometimes James and I go out with our friends. Right now, I just finished working out in the basement. Two hours nonstop. I lift up the 15 pounds weight one last time and placed them where they belonged. I went upstairs and took a shower. Honestly, I wasn't liking this big house anymore. It was time to move. After I finished showering I called James. "Hey, Steph. I was just about to call you. I have to ask you something."

"What is it, love?"

"I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight. I made a dinner reservation."

"Are you asking me out on another date?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then, yes. I would go."

"Good, I will pick you up in an hour-"

"James-"

"Cathy is picking up Cathy so don't worry."

"Oh my God."

"Bye, babe." He hung up. I went to my closet. Honestly it was a walking closet. I went trough all my clothes and decided to wear a fancy dress. A blue short tight dress. I put it on with some Nine West white high heels along with a neckless that was hanging on my bare chest. The dress was tight and strapless. Haven't worm this in ages. I put on some earrings and did my hair straight. I did my make up perfectly and heard the door bell. I went downstairs carefully and Beth had opened the door. I was walking downstairs when I saw James in a suit while holding around 50 red roses. He looked so handsome and classic. I walked up to him and smiled. "My lady." He smiled. "These are for you."

"They are lovely, James." I looked at the roses and smelled them. They really were, it was fantastic! He let me hold them. I can't believe he bought me all of those roses! "Beth, would you please get them in water and put them in my room beside my bed?" She nodded and took them.