Chapter 39:

"Just, house problems." He smiled.

"Is everything alright? Do you need a place to stay at?" I asked.

"It's fine, I will let you know if anything." He moved his right hand up to my left cheek and smiled. Such an adorable smile. I smiled back and he leaned in. We closed our eyes and Cathy walked in.

"There's our princess!" James picked her up and spun her around. The room was filled with giggles and laughter.

"What are you doing here, princess?" I asked her. She came towards me and I sat her on my lap. I kissed her cheeks and she hid her face in my neck.

"It gets boring without daddy." She frowned. Woah, that hurts.

"Then, let's go play, princess." James carried her. He put her down and looked at me. "Is everything alright with you?"

"What? Umm, yeah. Sorry. You guys go ahead, I have things to solve." I got up as well.

"What do you have to solve, mummy?"

"Adults stuff, baby." I smiled at her.

"Daddy will help you later." She said.

"You bet." James kissed me.

"Ewww! Stop it! Please!" She whined.
We all laughed and James went with her to her room. I went to my room and packed a little. I found pictures of myself and Liam. One of those pictures was when we went to France and we kissed, right in front of the Effeil tower. It was cold so we both had sweaters on. I took the picture in my hands and sat on the edge of the bed. I turned it over and it said "I had the best trip to France that week thanks to you, my beloved wife, for being next to me. Love with all his heart and soul, your husband, Liam." So many things went through my mind but I was frozen. I wanted to rip this apart, but it brought back the good memories. I didn't notice I was in tears that fast until one of my tears fell on the picture, right on top of Liam's face. I sobbed a little bit and heard foot steps approaching. I wiped my tears away and got up. I lifted the pillow up and someone walked in the room. I hid the picture under the pillow before anything else happens. I turned around and saw James.

"Hey, babe. Are you okay?" He walked closer.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I lied. He held my face with his hands and kissed my forehead. I hugged him close and I could swear he smells like the perfume I gave Liam. Liam's favourite perfume. He would only wear it if he ever missed me. But why James? Maybe I'm being paranoid and it's just a coincidence. I stepped back and looked at James. "I like your taste." I said.

"I know you- I mean, you said it." He smiled nervously.

"Funny thing is that I don't remember."

"Oh well, babe. You said it like yesterday." That lying face it's so similar. "Uhh, babe, listen I love you with all my heart and soul, but I have to get going." He kissed me. "See you later, babe." He was so nervous as he left my room. He reminds me so much of Liam, it's not just a coincidence!
Or maybe it is.

~Liam's POV~
I closed the door behind me and made my way to the White car. I opened the door and closed it. I turned on my car and started driving to my house. After a 15 minute ride I got to the house. I made my way inside and lucky me, there was nobody in here other than me. I went to my room and started packing. As I packed, I found a picture, it was the time we celebrated Steph's birthday in Disney World. It was both of us holding holding hands while we had disney sweaters on. Mine said "Mr." And hers said "Mrs."(Picture on top/side)

I smiled to myself remembering how she was acting just like a baby when we went. She loves every ride and no matter how scared she is, she jumps in ANY disney ride. At night we would always go outside and look at the sky and count the stars. Which was impossible so we made predictions and said that the day the last star dies is the day our love would die.

We are a cheesy couple. I miss her. I really do.

•~•~•
Steph's POV
After a week it looks like I am done with all the packing I need. Wait, not the packing for moving, I am talking about the packing of things that remind me of someone I want to forget. I found out I had 3 boxes full of Liphanie memories. I didn't even want to look at them! I hope I don't find anything else.
I picked up the most recent packed box and instantly regret it. I put it down and went over to the window. Some of Liam's clothes were in there, which means they smell like him. I just don't know what to do anymore.

"Babe? Can you open the gate?" I heard from the speaker.

I choose the green button.

"Thanks, hon!"

I let out a sob and I looked out to the gate. I saw a white car. Yep, James is here.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Hey you guys! I am SO sorry for the super duper late update, inspiration is not so around the corner for me. I'm sorry! And I know everyone uses the same excuse "homework, a lot of it" but! I have to 40% is that, 40% training, and the other 20% is inspiration. It's bad, I'm serious, guys. Again, I am terribly sorry for the late update.
Anyways, how have you guys been? Hope everything is going great! My birthday is just around the corner! Woah! Who's excited? I am!
Remember to stay nice, positive, and be happy!