Chapter 2:

None of us could answer and the bell rang. "Bye!" Angie yelled leaving. "I can't get detention, not my perfect record!" Angie kept saying over and over again. She left to her class and I notice the hall was empty. "I-I have to get to class." I mumbled. Liam held my hand and pinned me against the locker. "Would you be my girlfriend?" He asked. I nodded and we kissed. He carried me and I wrapped my legs around his torso. He sucked on my sweet spot and I let out a moan.

"My. Room. Tonight." He said. Sounded more like an order. I nodded and he put me down. He took my books and took me to class. He left after kissing me. I went in the class and saw a sit next to Angie. "Did you get the text?" She asked. I checked my phone and saw a giant paragraph from Angie. I read it and it was about my birthday. 'Happy birthday, sis! I can't believe you're already 14! Just yesterday we were in kindergarten, as you say hi to me I get really nervous since you were the first person to say that to me. I wish you were here with me! I have a surprise for you later. I love you sis!😘😘😘😘' I read. I started crying and looked at her in the eyes.

"Guess what." I said. "I am dating your brother." I added, with a big smile on my face. "Ms. Iglesias and Ms. Payne, what are you doing?!" Mrs. Griffin asked. Mrs. Griffin, our math teacher. "Copying notes." I mumbled. "GET TO WORK!" She yelled. Angie and I nodded. We looked down at our notes and we kept copying. The entire day went through and Liam dropped me off at all of my classes. We always kissed.

The last bell of the day rang. Everyone got up and went to their buses. I looked at the door and saw Liam waiting for me. I gather my books quickly and went to him. "You alright, love?" He asked, kissing me. I nodded and we went to the bus, holding hands. We sat together, in the front. Liam was kissing my cheek during the entire ride. Of course, I was blushing like crazy. We got to our stop and got down. We waited for Angie, so we could go to their house.

My dad was calling me. I answered. "Hey, daddy." I said. "Happy birthday, baby." He told me. "Thanks, daddy." I told him. "Have a fun day." He told me. "Thanks, daddy. Bye, I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He said. I hung up and felt Liam's arms around me. We were really close. Angie came up to us. "Hello, love birds." Angie said. "Hey." Liam and I said. We kept walking and singing, all of us. Their voices were beautiful. We got to the house and I went to Angie's room, with her. I threw my book bag on the floor and Angie did too. I went to say something but Angie dragged me to Liam's room.

We got there and I saw a GIANT teddy bear sitting, in Liam's bed. I looked at Liam and he was holding a bouquet of red roses. I felt my eyes getting watery. Liam came up to me and gave me a kiss. "Happy birthday, babe." He said, kissing me again. "Is the best birthday ever!" I squealed like a baby. "You shouldn't have done that." He said. "Why?" I asked. He dragged my hand to his lower area and I felt his bulge. "Liam!" I squealed again. "Stop it." He moaned. "I will leave you two." Angie said leaving. Liam locked the door and smirked. "Liam." I mumbled. "Shhh... Won't hurt... That much." He said as he laid in his bed and put me on his lap. I was scared. I have never met this side of him.

Did he even remember I was a virgin? He put my curly and puffy hair out of my face. "I love you so much." He said. He kissed me. He kept kissing along my jawline. He made his way to my sweet spot and started placing kisses on it. He had his hands on my waist. I moaned a bit when he left a love bite on my neck. I noticed he was pulling me closer to him. We heard the front door close. I quickly got off him. "Your mum is here." I mumbled. I was upset but, at the same time happy. I was scared, not sad or happy. Scared was the perfect word.

"Babies, I am home!" I heard Liam's mum yell. "Mummy!" Angie yelled from her room. I ran to Angie and Liam followed me. "All of us have to go downstairs, at the same time." Angie said. Liam and I nodded. We went downstairs and Liam ran to his mum, with Angie. "Hi, babies." She said hugging both of them. "Hey, baby, happy birthday." She told me as she hugged me. "Mum, I have a bird." Liam said, with a big smile on his face. "Who is she?" She asked. "Steph." Liam and Angie said. "I'm so glad is you." She hugged me. "I'm glad too." Liam smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Angie, can you come with me to the market?" She asked Angie. Angie nodded happily. "We have to study." I mumbled. "Later." Angie said. "I can help you." Liam told me. "Are you sure you are going to remember something you did a year ago?" I asked him. He nodded. "Well, bye you two. I will see you in a bit." Angie left with her mum.