Chapter 25:

"Is everything alright?" I asked.

He jumped back scared.

"Li?"

"I-It's fine, I-I just d-dropped one of your t-trophies." He looked REALLY sorry.

"Come here."

He did and I bet he thought I was going to hit him. Forget the I bet part, I know! I hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"It's okay, just pick it up and tell me if it's broken or not."

He nodded and kissed my cheek.

He got up and picked up the trophy. It wasn't broken. I slowly got up and looked at which trophy was. One of my boxing first place one. I smiled and looked up at him.

"Wow... Can you tell me the story?"

I nodded and we went over to the bed after I placed the trophy where it belong. He wrapped his right arm around me as he pulled me closer to him with his left arm. He had his arms wrapped around me as I had my head on his chest. Listening to his heartbeat.

"I know this sounds cheesy but, I love you with all my heart and the day your heart stops beating so will mine." He kissed me.

I blushed and looked at him.

"I love you, babe."

"I love you too, baby." He kissed me. "So, can you tell me the story of how this boxing thing started?"

I nodded and started remembering.

•flashback•

I was in my house watching a fight. I saw my dad coming to the living room and he took a seat.

"Daddy?"

"Yes, baby?"

"When I grow up, I wanna be a boxer." I smiled at him.

"You are only 3 but, maybe when you do grow up, you will."

"I wuv you, daddy."

He hugged me tight.

~~~5 years later~~~

"Are you ready?"

I nodded and looked into my dad's eyes.

"Come on, you can do this." He got on his knees. "I believe in you. I have seen you train and I'm sure you are going to win."

"Thank you, daddy." I hugged him.

He got up and we started walking to the ring(where boxers fight).

"Hey, dad?" I looked up at him.

"Don't be nervous, I know you have this."

"Thank you... I love you, daddy. I'm going to win this fight for you."

"It's your fight, you do it for you but, it's your decision to dedicated to me or not."

"I will, daddy. I'm going to make you proud of me."

"I couldn't be more proud." He picked me up and hugged me.

I walked into the ring and saw my opponent. Blonde girl, strong for our age, tall, and with blue eyes. Every guy's dream girl. They introduced us and the fight begun.

"I won, daddy! I won!" I ran over to my dad and hugged him tight.

"I'm so proud of you, baby girl." He picked me up. "Is this what you want to do for the rest of your life?"

They hand me my trophy and I held it up while my dad carried me on his shoulder. I looked down at him and he looked at me.

"I don't know, daddy. I don't know."

•Flashback over•

"And-" I looked at Liam and saw him crying. I laughed and hugged him. "It's okay, babe."

"That was beautiful."

I nodded and kissed his cheek.

"How about you keep telling me stories?"

I nodded and we laid in bed all day as I told him stories.

~~~8 months later~~~