Chapter 2 Nobody's Business

Rihanna POV

It was gonna be a lonnng 7 hour flight. It didn't take long for Mel to get latched onto HER idea why I was going to Virginia.

"Heeyyyy Robyn going to get that big man D!" Oh my God this girl!

"Mel! I'm just hanging out with Mom breezy and Chris. Nutting else!"

"Ayee whatever girl just tell me how it was when you get back"

"Girl you trippin see you soon xoxo"

I was just about to drift to sleep when I got a text. Drake. Whats he texting me for?

"Hey Rih-" He never calls me my REAL name-"I was just wandering if you wanted to come support me on tour soon? We in Paris March 5th xoxo" I love Drake's tracks and he's a nice guy but its February 28 already and I kinda wanted a break. "I'll think about it" Now can I actually go to slee-*beep beep* "Okay oxox" As if he actually texted me okay back.

--------------------

Drake's POV

"She says she'll think bout it" I was on the phone to the dudes at live nation who where running the tour.

"Well tell her to hurry up!" They put the phone down. Tut I ain't telling her to hurry. You wanna tell Rihanna that mate? I know I don't especially if she got heels on even when she's miles away.

------------------

Chris POV

"Momma?' I had headed up to mommas house. K had some modelling thing in California to do.

"Chris baby!" She gave me a big old hug and that's when I smelt the food.

"Yummm that smells good what you cooking momma?"

"Robyn's favourite, that stew I made last time she was here" I was knocked back at the words "last time". Last time was when we were together, recording together.... The good times.

"Did she say what times she'll be here?"

"No Momma Probably tomorrow morning"

"So what you guys gonna do when she's here huh?" She pulled on my cheeks

"Nobody's business mom besides I'm still with k"

"Unfortunately..."

"Mom!"

"You know I don't like her Chris now eat up"

------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed this chapter keeeep reading!