1

Scotts POV

We sat in the hall. Lunch time. Sounds of people laughing. I was paranoid. Jumpy. Allison sat next to me "what's wrong" I looked up at my friends. My family. My pack. Allison. Lydia. Stiles. Issac. Liam. Malia. Kira. "Guys. I haven't told you. I have.... Sisters." Everyone stopped eating looking at me. Stiles half a sandwich in his mouth. "2. They're our year. And they started today. Malachai. She ERM she a... Banshee" Lydia blinked hard "excuse me?" "Yeah. And Avery. She's human. But Shes.... Dangerous." They all looked shocked. The doors opened. I saw the black hair and icey blue eyes. I tensed. Black boots. Skinny jeans. Faded shirt. Leather jacket. I stood up. "Just the triplet I'm looking for" she stood 2 feet away her eyes like a cats "hi Scott" I smiled a tiny bit "hey mal" she smirks hugging me "relax. She's not here yet. Its when were together you have to worry. Who are you friends" "ERM this is allison. Lydia. Liam. Issac. And stiles stiles remember mal?" He nodded a sandwich still hanging out his mouth. He took it out getting up hugging her "how you doing" she smiled but was interrupted by Lydia "is this the banshee" malachai smiled "hunni I'm the best." She smirked. I heard foots steps. They were slow. There was 3 high heels a girl. And two boys. Issac and liam stood watching the door. "Is that the twins? With a girl..." Me and mal where shocked "no that's Avery." Long brown high flawlessly curled. Heels that could kill. Tight black skirt and a vintage shirt with a lace down the front. "Holy shit..." Issac and loan remarked. She put a red lolly pop in her mouth laughing with the twins then saw me. And begun to walk over. "If it isn't my older siblings" she smiled taking the lolly out of her mouth with a pop. She removed her sunglasses showing one ice blue eye one brown. She was a perfect mix of me and Malachi. "Stiles. How you been" Hus jaw was dropped "good Avery.... You you. Been OK. ERM. You been good?" She smiled "grand darling" lian and Issac came closer "IM LIAM SCOTTS FRIENDS." He jumped forward to shake her hand and mals. Malachi laughed shaking his had "hi" Issac laughed "I'm Issac the less stuttery friend "I'll bet you are" Avery laughed sucking on her lollypop. He smiled back at her. They kept eye contact the whole time. Until the twins called her "Avery. Come on" she smiled "wait Avery" Issac pulled her back "those boys are dangerous please be careful" she smiled and simply walked away "Scott isn't our sister delightful" mal remarked "a delightful pain in the Arse" stiles laughed "good luck man you need it"