23

Avery's POV

I opened my eyes. Excepting it to be dark. Its been so dark for days. My world was dark. Isaac was dead. I had no meaning. But it was bright now. I blinked trying to a just to the sudden brightness.

Flashback

He grabbed my hair pulling me out the boot of the car. I was crying he slammed my head into the car door. I saw Scott passed out on the back seat Theo pulled me into the back room of the bank "you know these walls are sound proof" he punched me in the face. Shoving the tape over my mouth the phone buzzed "oh look. Its Allison. Isaacs dead" my breathing hitched tears ran down my face. I started screaming through the tape he laughed "I was going to bring him here and kill him in front of you. That saves me a job." He placed a blind fold around my eyes "now you stay right here. This time you are dead" he tied my hands together and my feet. I heard him pull something out a bag. Then all I felt was pain.

Flashback end

I couldn't move myself everything hurt. I was hungry. I needed a drink. My lips were dry. Eyes were heavy. I slowly looked around I felt context with my arm I looked down seeing a hand on my small wrist. I looked up seeing Isaacs blue eyes staring back at me "Isaac." I didn't realise that I was wearing a breathing mask. He placed his hand on my cheek "are ok. I'm here. Your safe" I felt the tears falling I raised my hand to touch his cheek. I was shaking my wrist was bandaged my other wrist was marked. He smiled "its me. Its me" I sat up a little he stopped me "no no babe you stay there" a doctor came in followed by mum she came over kissing my forehead "hey sweetie" the doctor let me have the mask off and drink and eat. I was allowed to go home in a hour. I sat up properly with Isaacs help. He sat helping me. "I thought you died" he looked at me frowning "why?" I let a tear fall "Theo told me you was dead. After the hospital. When he..." Isaac came and sat beside me "what did he do to you darling" he held my hand "he was getting in my head. Hurting me. When I was on the floor calling for you. It was all him. He's been in my head this whole time. He was controlling Scott. Just after they took you in Scott started shouting at me. He dragged me away. He got in my head I fell over he out me in the boot... It was so dark... I screamed and screamed. No one came. He pulled me out slamming my head into the door. Took me to the back room he tied me up his phone went off he told me you was dead. My whole world fell apart. Isaac I didn't think I would survive without you. Then he beat me with Scotts lacrosse stick and left me there." He held me close "shh shh ... Baby its ok. Your safe now. I'm never going to let him touch you again. Theo or Scott" I pushed him away. "Scott?... This wasn't Scotts fault. This was Theo. He wanted me gone. Not Scott. Scott was being controlled. I know what its like having Theo in your head. He makes you do and see things you cant understand" Isaac looked down "I told Scott not to come near you. He's been waiting outside ever since" I bit my bruised lip. "Can you please let him in?" He looked hesitant then opened the door "Scott. She's awake" I heard footstep. Scott stopped in the door way. He looked so ashamed. He slowly walked over I saw the mirror on the side. I realised how bruised my face was. He sat down "I'm so so-" "Scott. Its OK. It wasn't you doing it. It was him. I forgive you." I hugged him he hugged me back it felt so amazing to be in my brothers arms. "Where's mal" they both looked at me "the nokitsune spilt into two parts. On it stiles and mal is the other...