29

1 YEAR LATER
Scotts POV

Senior year. This year was supposed to the good year. I'd already gotten through 2 classes. Isaac had decided to stay and finish school with us. Mal... Well she doing fine. Her and stiles were in love. It was almost sickening. My best friend kissing my sister on a daily basis. No one had heard from Avery in about 11 months. Lydia was adapting to her having malia and kira around. Liam had joking the pack. Theo was back. We all kept tabs on him. Making sure he was behaving. It was finally lunch. We all sat laughing and joking the doors opened Isaacs jaw dropped "Theo." I turned around. Short tight skirt. Knee Hugh socks. Converse. Oversized denim jacket. "And Avery" I stood up. Shed cut her hair short. And it was dark purple. She looked good. She laughed at through talking. That twinkle in her eye same one she had when Aidan spoke. She saw us and took a deep breath. "Your back" Theo nodded over to a empty table she nodded "hang on Theo" she walked over "keep walking Avery" Isaac growled "Isaac shut up" I growled back "hi Scott" I smiled hugging her "god I missed you" she giggled "I missed you too" she looked at Isaac "Isaac... Nice to see you" he gave a sarcastic smile "why are you with Theo" she tilted her head "he's a friend" I frowned at that sentence "he's not to be trusted" she nodded "I know. I'm being careful I promise" Malachi stood up hugging her "hi sis" she smiled "hey" I smiled at both of them "where are you staying?" I frowned "ERM... Actually... I'm moving into Derek's old building. Dads paid for it" she slowly slipped off her jacket "did he pay for the bruise on you collarbone" she shoved her jacket back on "I'm ok Scott. Really... I'll see you guys around" she walked off sitting with Theo. "There's something going on" stiles slammed his hand on the table. "He tried to kill her. Twice. Why is she hanging around with him" liam watched "did anyone see the lovebite on her neck" I frowned.

Isaacs POV.

I walked to my looker seeing Theo lent against it. Hers was just next to mine she pulled out a book he smiled at her tucking her hair behind her ear. I didn't want to walk over. The bell went she pecked Hus cheek walking off to class I walked over to my locker. Theo smirked "someone's angry" I pulled the door open "my ex showing up with her sisters ex. Who is also the person who tried to kill her twice" he raised an eyebrow "fair enough. Look she's almost ready for the bite" I slammed my locker door "you bite her. I'll rip your head off" he smirked "you can't control her anymore." I walked away walking into class. Of Crouse. One seat free. Next to Avery. I sat down staying quiet. "I'm sorry" I spoke. She dropped her pen "what" I sighed looking at her "the last time I saw you. I lost control. But... I saw the way you looked at me... The way you still look at me. Like... Like... Its the same way I would look at my dad. She stayed quiet for a moment "I'm sorry too... I told you I hated you. I just... I felt horrible. I'd hurt you. I hated myself... So I pushed you away. It was my fault." She started tapping her own "why Theo" she pulled her sleeve up to her forearm. "Because of this" I looked down and saw a scar. It was Theo's initials. "Did he do that" she shrugged I ran my figure over the small letters "I don't remember. Isaac. I haven't been home in 11 months.... I don't know where I've been." My eyes widened as I looked at her "Theo knows something. I have to know what he knows" I nodded "he wants to bite you" she nodded "I know. He's already tried 8 times" I growled slightly "why do you think I'm back here."