2

Stiles POV

Me and Issac walked to class. Biology. We were talking about the sisters and well how weird it was. "Dude stop" they were sister on separate desks "new partners boys stilinaski you're with Malachi McCall and Issac with Avery." I looked at Issac he looked scared we went and sat down. "Its fine stiles I don't bite you know me" I looked into her eyes "no Malachi. I know the old you. I saw you when we were 7 then you left. I know the child malachi. Not grown up is a banshee. All of a sudden you're a secrete Malachi." I spoke quickly I was nervous. "Fine." I've passed her off well done stiles "how abut you get to know me then stiles?" I looked at her "well I mean if you want..." I tried playing it cool "after school we could go get coffee" I lent back in my stool "well I'll move some things around. I'm a pretty busy guy malachi-" then I fell off my stool. "DAMMIT STILINSKI!" smooth as ever stiles. Smooth.

Issacs POV

We were laughing at stiles too much. He full on fell. After it died down she continued texting. "So ERM.....how long have you been Scotts sister" she looked at me "I don't know... Since birth... You know we shared a womb and stuff" that was dumb shit. "Right.... Yeaah" I tapped my pen "you two close?" She smiled placed her phone away "listen Issac. You're cute but please. Stop talking. You're embarrassing yourself babe. It's cute but. I don't have time for cute. In Awnser to your question. I hate my siblings. Don't make me hate you too layhey" she patted the side of my face and carried on working "know what. I'm not gonna stop. Your brother and sister are amazing people. Why do you hate them" she was fixed straight ahead "you have no right to hate them. Their loyal and look out for everyone." I was about to finish Aidan flashed up on her phone. "Let's go" she got up grabbing her stuff. She walked past. I grabbed her arm "they're dangerous Avery." She yanked herself away grabbing my arm digging her nails in "no Issac. I'll tell you what dangerous. You upsetting me. Stay. Out. Of. My. Way." She said it right in my ear then walked out. Stiles looked at me I was confused. "Excuse me" Malachi said grabbing her bag walking out. We followed.

Malachi's POV.

I stormed out. I saw her outside I marched out "HEY!" she stood turning around WHAT IS IT MALACHI!" I slapped her round the face. "I don't know what's got into this last week. This hate needs to stop. I know me and Scott have messed up in the past. But you know we didn't mean it" she was holding her cheek "all my life I've lived in your shadow. And his. I'm done. Where were you?!" The doors opened Scott walked out "girls" "OH HERE HE COMES. And where were you Scott." He came closer "Avery please calm down "WHERE WERE THE BOTH OF YOU WHEN PETER FOUND US. WHEN YOU CALLED MALACHI TO WARN HER. WHERE WAS MY WARNING SCOTT?!" Issac liam stiles Lydia and Alison where outside now. She was crying scott looked at the floor she ripped her choker off revealing a scar across her neck "where were both out you when peter found me. And where were you when he hurt me." We both stayed silent. "Exactly." She went to walk away "Avery" Scott shouted "what Scott" he look at her. "That's what I thought" she walked away. The twins were waiting in the parking lot for her.