37

Avery's POV

I sat in the chair a blankets around me. Mal walked over handing me a coffee. "Thanks" she sat down "I don't understand. He just fell.." She rubbed my knee "he probably didn't want to die alone To be alone is a fate worse than death" I frowned. "What did you just say" she looked at me and smiled "to be alone is a fate worse than death? Why?" I slowly shook my head "just. I didn't hear it" I smiled she nodded. I stood up. "I'm gonna go walk for a bit..." I stood up opening the front door. Isaac walked over "where are you going" I shrugged "wanna come with me?" He nodded. We walked for about an hour. I felt an anger burning. I turned around grabbing the fence "Avery... Are you OK?" I nodded. I felt my eyes burn. I clawed at my face. My mouth hurt. I looked down at the claws appearing. "Avery?" He stepped closer "Isaac go" I growled not wanting to hurt him. "What?" I turned around. He stumbled back "Avery... Your eyes" I screamed "I SAID RUN" he took off as my mind faded.

Isaacs POV

"Scott yeah. Near the school. She's lost it" I hung up Scott was on his way as she chased me. "Avery calm down!" She grabbed me throwing me against the wall. Her eyed were all black. She wasn't thinking. Like when I got bit and I couldn't control it. "Avery come on. I know your in there please calm down" she walked towards me. There was a clicking noise. She growled rolling her head in a animal manor. Her neck clicked. She held up her hand about to strike me. I closed my eyes waiting for impact. It never came. I opened my eyes seeing three men. They were in long coats wearing masks. "Who are you!" They didn't Awnser. "Condition. Terminal" one of the men moved. They seemed to move like clock work. Like they had to be wound up every few minutes. Avery stood. She was sweating. She didn't look like she wanted to move. The man in front held up some kind of gun with a needle on the end. I screamed as the needle shoved into her neck. The men disappeared "Avery?" I got up. She spay up a load of... Silver liquid. I rushed forward noticing the stab wound in her stomach. She sunk to the ground in my arms. She kept coughing up the silver muck. I held her on the stairs of the school. She coughed. Her whole body shaking. "Its ok your ok. Ive got you ok." I felt her pain and rook as much as i could. "Ill get you help ok. Your ok" i held her. My hands tangled in her hair. Tears streamed down my face. I heard Scotts bike pull up. "ISAAC!" he shouted trying to find me "SCOTT!" I screamed in panic. It cane out as a sob. I heard more cars. The jeep.  I looked down at her. "Hear that. Thats your brother and sister. Their gonna help you. Ok your ok" Her eyes were wide open. "Hey hey. Avery. Avery. Don't you dare! Avery! Don't you dare die on me!" I screamed shaking her. The sliver substance was everywhere. All over my hands. All over her clothes. Her head rolled to one side. Her arm was on her stomach. Her leg slightly bent up. I heard running. I cried into her. The sliver liquid was still running out of her mouth. I looked at her eyes. "Avery please." One blue. one brown. I looked at her eyes fixed on them "AVERY! BLINK! DO SOMETHING! YOU CANT DIE! I JUST GOT YOU BACK!" I sobbed.

Stiles POV

We ran to the steps. All off us freezing at the sight. Mals whole body shook. "Avery" she skid forward in her knees to her sisters body Isaac looked up. His eyes puffy and red. Mal stroked her hair. Then cupped her face"Avery no. Come on. Come on baby girl sit up. Talk to me." Isaac nodded "she's OK. She's gonna be ok." I slowly walked forward. "Mal... Come on get up." She slowly stood up. Crying and shaking. I pulled her into me "OK... Its OK" she sobbed out crying she stomped her feet hitting my chest as I held her. I begun to cry myself. "No! No no no no" she cried into me. I just held her. "Scott get her in the car" he was looking her dead in the eyes. "SCOTT!" he jumped stumbling towards her. He slowly knelt down. "She's dead" he brushed hair away from her face. "Oh... Oh my god" he chocked on his words. Mal sunk to the ground I rushed forward for Scott. He let out the most painful scream I'd ever heard. "She's dead!" He shouted falling backwards from Hus knelling position. I grabbed him pulling him into a hug "I know man" I looked at her body "I know"