41

Scotts POV

I sat twiddling the inhaler in my fingers. My asthma is back... I'm not sure how... But it came back... Just as bad as it used to be... Now I keep my inhaler on me all the time. Just like I used to..its been 5 days... We haven't seen any new chimeras. And we haven't seen the dread doctors. We all go to school. Pretending like nothings happened. No ones supposed to know. Everyone walks down the halls. No ones smiling. No ones laughing. You get the feeling like everyone can sense something's coming. They just don't know what it is or. How bad its going to be. And I find myself reaching for my inhaler like I'm gonna take a hit of it and come up with some brilliant solution in how to save everyone. But I don't  k ow what to do. I don't think anyone does. Maybe that why no ones really talking to each other. I watched stiles walk in. Mal walked directly behind him not even talking. Sometimes... We don't even notice eachother I think. Some of us are OK with that. Because... Not talking makes it easier to keep secrets. I don't know if anyone is really lying about things.. Maybe its more like rise of a mission.

Stiles POV

Today had broke me. Trying to find the bodies. Corey going missing. Hayden hurt. Liam angry.  I saw mal getting out her car the rain pour down on us "hey sorry had trouble getting the jeep started. Its barely hanging on. Couldn't get in touch with anyone else" she looked at me blankly. Then scared. "Malachi?" Her vision shot down to the floor. SHe went in her pocket pulling out the wrench. My heart sank. "Where'd you get that" I straighted up looking at her. "This is yours?" I looked away with regret. I licked the rain water off my lips reaching out. I examined the object closely. "Why didn't you tell me" I sighed "I was going to" I couldn't meet her eyes. "I was going too.." She rubbed her forehead "why didn't you tell me when it happened" I shook my head "I couldn't" she looked as if she may cry "you killed him? Did you kill Donovan" She looked heart broken "he was going to kill my dad. Was I supposed to just let him" she sighed "you weren't supposed to do this" she closed her eyes "none of us are" I tensed up getting angry. "You think I had a choice?" I heard foot steps "there's always a choice" Scott stood behind me. I laughed in disbelief nodding "I can't do what you do Scott! You know you would've done it. You would've probably figured something out right?" I looked at them both in disbelief at their judgement "you can try" Scott spoke out I lost it "yeah because your Scott and malachai McCall! Your the true alpha and the banshee! Guess what not all of us can be true alphas! some of us have to make mistakes! Some of us have to get our hands a little bloody sometimes! SOME OF US ARE HUMAN!" I screed. Mal turned away "so you had to kill him?" I shook my head "Scott he was gonna kill my dad!" He shook his head. Mal butted in "Scott. Leave him. He did what he had to. He was protecting family. You of all people should respect that" he looked at her backing up "no there's always a choice the way it happened was wrong. There's a point where it's not self defence anymore." I shook my head "you don't even believe me do you?" I shrugged as he looked at the floor. "We can't kill people!" He shouted I shook my head. "Don't worry about anyone. We'll take care of them talk to your dad. Mal come on" he walked away "mal! Come on!" She walked over pulling him back "no Scott you can't do this." He looked at her "if you leave him. You leave me" he shook his head "why" he frowned looking at her "because. I killed Theo" he shoved her hand off "you what"