43

Theo's POV

I smiled walking into the house I was renting. I stepped right into a pool of blood. "I see you took the phrase have fun to a new extreme"  she smiled standing up about 4 people lay with their throats ripped out. "Well everyone else was out killing" I looked at the once innocent McCall girl "do you remember. Them?" She I looked at the floor frowning "pieces... Not a lot... I remember dying.. Someone was holding me.. Crying.. They kept saying I'd be OK." She threw a knife at the wall "they lied" I smiled "how about we go out. Reveal your new self to those who lied to you" she smiled. "I'll get changed"

Avery's POV

I heard him talking to Corey. I got mad at the threats being made. The past few days Corey and I had became best friends he was so sweet. I walked over "hey. Theo. Can we talk" he smiled "sure" I pulled him to one side "what's up" I grabbed him shoving him into the wall "DO NOT. threat Corey like that." He chuckled at me "I told you sweetheart. You all belong to me." I laughed in his gave "you think we owe you something. You may have bought us back but without you we never would've died!" He grabbed my neck slamming my into the wall "I'll easily put you back where I found you. All of you. I'll start with Corey. Now. Let's go pay your brother a visit.

Timeskip.

"OK so their not ready to face an alpha yet. Especially when they can smell fear" I laughed as a really agitated Theo spoke. I stood round the corner. "He has fangs!" I heard Scott say something. And another voice. I knew it from somewhere. "I made some knew friends" I walked out. My heels making a harsh noise against the concrete. I saw Scott. I nearly feel over in shock. I smiled. Stiles laying on the floor thanks to Tracy's venom. And the other guy. Blue eyes brown hair. He looked at me like he'd seen a ghost. I could see the damage he'd been through. "Avery" Theo called my name I smiled "why don't you be a good girl and take Corey back home" I didn't look at him. He went to kiss my cheek I pushed him off "do it again I'll rip out your tongue" I smiled sweetly. "Come on Corey. Let's go" he limped over. The guy with blue eyes stopped me "Avery. Its me Isaac" I frowned trying to think. "I'm sorry... I don't know who you are" I saw the boys heart break I felt bad. I looked down then walked Corey upstairs to my car. "Who was that guy" he looked at me I shrugged "I really don't know"