3

Stiles POV.

I sat in the living room of the McCall household Malachi and Scott where out me and stiles were sat waiting in case she came back. "You really think peter did that to her...." I simply nodded "it started getting personal towards the end.... I guess that's why" Issac nodded the rain was pouring outside there was a knock at the front door "it's probably just them" I opened the door Avery was stood soaking wet. She had a bloody lip. I bounded forwarded "Avery what happened" she looked at me fear "Deucalion" she whispered then fell passing out in my arms. "Issac call Scott" I picked her up bridal styles putting her on the sofa. I took the phone from Issac who sat with her "Scott she's here. she's safe" he sighed in relief "can I talk to her" I looked over at her sound asleep on the sofa Issac sitting on the table watching her "that's the thing. She passed out at the door." He started panicking "there's something I have to tell you" "can't it wait stiles!?" "No no it can't. She said his name before she passed out! She said Deucalion. Scott... I think he done something to her" then the lane went dead.

Issacs POV

I sat taking everything in. The way her lips slightly parted. Her chest slowly raising and falling. Her hand next to her head tangled in her hair. I was so intent her jolting and waking up scared me. "Hey hey its OK" she freaked out a little. I grabbed her hand "its OK you're safe. You're safe" she calmed down a little holding my hand tightly. "Its OK..," those amazing eyes looked deep into mine. We froze just looking. "Thank you. Issac.." I nodded she pulled her hand away slowly. I grabbed her hand again pulling her close. Her lips on mine. Not fighting back. She kissed. So did I. The front door opened her hands in my hair mine resting on her hips. We broke away. "I'm sorry Avery I...." That's when I saw Scott and mal standing watching us "you two better explain"