40

Liam's POV

I had no idea what was happening
I looked at the metal casing around my arm taking blood. Everything hurt. I couldn't move myself. I groaned out in pain. I couldn't see very clear but it was impossible not to see Hayden laying on the table. The clothing creature over her. I had never see her look so scared. I kept eye contact with her. Then a alarm sounded followed my a flashing white light. I slowly and painfully turned to face the direction of the sound. I had no idea what the creature in the tank was. The man stabbed a needle into a tube. All I could do was watch. I wanted as the man walked back over to Hayden. I wanted... I needed to help her. All i could do was watch. Sweat covered my entire body trying to cope with my pain. "Her condition worsenes." A man spike. Another nodded slowly. "Stop!" I managed to choke out through my pain. "Stop hurting her!" I yelled with all the strength I had. I screamed out my anger coming. I felt my eyed glow. One paced towards me as I roared. He raised his foot then. Black.

I woke up as she was shoved to the hard ground whimpering in pain holding her stomach "Hayden" I dragged myself closer. "Hayden you ok" I tried to get closer as she whimpered "it hurts" she gasped out looking at me still holding the cause of pain. I looked down at the black mass over her stomach. I felt like crying. I was so confused. I didn't know what to do. Or how this was happening. I needed Scott. She cried out in pain "give me your hand" I commanded holding my free hand out. She  slowly reached out interlocking out fingers. "Scott does thus. He can take away the pain" I made sure I was keeping eye contact so she could focus on anything but the pain. "I've never done it before but I can try" I had to. I had to help her. She gave a slight nod as I closed my eyes. I tried best I could. It wouldn't work.

Scotts POV.

I practically ran into the house seeing stiles. mal. Isaac and malia. "Hey is kira ok" malachai looked hopeful. I couldn't Awnser I pacing quickly past them. "Scott?" Isaac spoke. I continued up the stair case quickly. Corey was talking to mason and Lydia. "He's right. We don't have time" I raised my class "no Scott don't!" Lydia shouted as I plunged my class in the back of his neck. I began to see things couldn't imagine. I saw dread doctors. Dragging Corey. I saw him struggle same as Avery had. I let got gasping for air falling onto the table as stiles caught me.

Timeskip.

I walked into the house. Isaac stood looking at them. Liam and Hayden asleep on the sofa. Safe. And sound.