22

Mals POV

"Off you go miss McCall would you like me to call a cab?" I smiled "no thank you" I walked out of the horrid house to the blue jeep parked outside "you look terrible" I see the dark circles under his eyes his pale skin. He slowly smirks. "I've missed you my love" I pull off my sunglasses even though it's dark out revealing the dark circles and pale skin he takes my hand starting the jeep. "Let's go cause mayhem"

Allison's POV

I sat outside Isaacs room. Where the hell is Avery she's his girlfriend for gods sake. Its been 4 days. He's actually healed. He was sat on his bed crying for the 12th time "why would she just leave me. Alison?" I hugged him "I don't know Isaac. She'll come back she loves you. I saw her when the took you in she looked so upset. She disappeared just after. You know she runs when shed scared." I looked a the slight burns on his face they hadn't quite gone down. We heard a thump from Scotts room and got up. Scott was on the ground. Theo stood over him. In a flash Isaac had him against a wall "what have you done!" He laughed at him "just took him over for a bit. Possibly murdered someone by Scotts hands." Isaacs face dropped "you know where she is" Theo laughed "even better. I put her there myself" Isaac started punching "Isaac stop!" Through just kept smiling blood ran down his face "you see Alison he won't not without Avery here!" "ISAAC!" a mighty raw can from behind him stopping him in his tracks he turned His head seeing his alpha stand before him "put him down. I know where she is. I know what's happening. We need to get out of here." Isaac dropped Theo to the ground. "Let's go"

Isaacs POV.

I ripped the door open pretty much running into the old bank. A few months ago I found my best friend dead here. Now I could uncover my dead girlfriend. Was she my girlfriend. Last time I saw her. God I regret it... When I found her I had to make things right. I had to hold her and never let her go. "Where now" I said to Scott "back room. Please be careful" I ran in it was locked I didn't even think I kicked the door down. I grabbed the torch and saw her. Laying against the wall. My jacket hanging off her shoulders i undone the blind fold showing a black eye. her nose was bleeding. Tape over her mouth. "what did he do to you" I checked her heart beat and made sure she was breathing. Slowly I slipped her into my arms picking her up. She whimpered in pain "at least your alive" I slowly bought her out Scott looked ashamed with himself. "I did this" I ignored his statement and out her in the car with me Scott got in and Allison drove. I didn't let go of her. Not even for a second. I just sat stroking her hair "should we stop and get her checked at the hospital?" Alison asked. I nodded "yeah. Please." Scott turned in his chair "im-" "don't Scott... I know Theo controlled you but. You was hurting her for a long time before that. You may not have meant it buy you have so many times. Go find stiles and mal. I'll look after her. Quite frankly I don't want you hurting her again. Theo there or not."