18

Scotts POV

I sat looking at myself in the mirror. This wasn't me I screamed to have control of myself. All I could feel was him pushing me back down. Theo. He was in my head. I don't know how he did it. Constant screaming my head Is a war zone. I walked down my hall way Isaacs room was dark he was laying he looked so deep in thought I walked in "talk to me Isaac" I sat next to he sighed "she begged for me to help. She screamed for me. And all I could do was sit back and do nothing. I couldn't even tell her I love her" I looked at him "you still love her?" he shrugged "I guess. I just can't let go" I sighed "just tell her" I got up walking out.

I get to mals room shes in the corner crying "mal what happened" she was shaking "I can feel it. The voices someone is going to die" I touched her arm. Something happened

Mals POV

Scott reached out placing his had on my arm. It wasn't his hand. Pale skin. Bloody nails. I slowly looked up seeing theo in front of me. I screamed. "Get away from me!" He smirked "I'll kill everyone. And make you watch. Something is coming... Its going to take stiles first." I was freaking out on a massive scale I started kicking him away screaming. Mum ran in turning on the light he was gone. "Sweetie what happened" she ran over to me "no he was right here. He was there" my breathing was heavy "he was here" I started pulling the covers off me bed. I flipped the mattress "mal what are you doing!" I flipped the whole bed then the draws "he has to be here somewhere! Mum he was here!" I grabbed her arms "who was?!" She looked scared "Theo" I started crying even more. She held me Avery stood in the doorway "what's going on?" She looked slightly scared Scott stood behind her "Scott baby take Avery into Isaac get him to watch her could you get eichen house on the phone please" images flashed through my mind of scott. Theo is inside his head taking over "no no no mum mum theo is controlling Scott! Scott is Theo! He isn't Scott!" I shouted louder Scott smirked and lead Avery away "DONT TOUCH HER! AVERY GET AWAY FROM HIM THATS THEO!" I started screamed until it hurt. 20 minutes later I was in the back of a van strapped to a gurney being sedated. Last thing I saw was Scott his eyes blur like theos his hands on Avery's shoulders. Then everything faded away.