49

Malachais pov

"Do you still believe these things" he spoke out. I looked Down at my jacket.  "Because it's the truth " he wrote something down. The room was dark. The only things illuminated were me and him.i hated this conversation.  I know I'm right. They know I'm right. Everyone refuses to believe it. "Malachai. I'm going to tell you the truth" I shook my head "your lying!  I know the truth" I tugged on my jacket it ruse to move. "Malachai. Your brother Scott died in the woods 5 years ago trying to find a body with his best friend. Your sister was killed on her morning run her body was found in the woods. Her boyfriend Isaac died through suicide. And stiles died in a car accident. Alison was stabbed by a mugger and lydia is the only one alive. You are delusional. Clearly I need to up your meds" I shook my head the straight jacket keeping me in  place. "You've been here for 4 years malachai" I shook my head "STOP LYING TO ME!" I heard the door open as two men walked in I started screaming. And kicking as they pinned me down then it went black.

I shot up. The restraints around my wrists hurt. I jumped seeing lydia sitting next to me. She looked sad. "Lydia. Thank god please tell me this isn't right. Tell them everything. Please!" She shook her head nearly in tears "Malachai I've told you. It's not real. You need to calm down." I shook my head starting to cry "lydia. Please. Where's Derek.  And Peter.  They know. You know as well. Why won't you admit it." She sighed "Malachai.  Listen. You need to stop. You need to get better. These story's about warewolves and banshees it needs to stop." She stood up. "Lydia please don't go!" She walked to the door. "I'll see you next week ok. Please malachai. Try and stop this" the door slammed as she walked out. I felt so alone. I knew the truth. I'd be damned if I let it go. I know what really happened.