35

Avery's POV

"Where is she. Is she ok?" I heard talking as I woke up. I groaned slightly holding my head. I got up grabbing a t shirt so my underwear was hidden. I opened the door. Running my hand through my messy hair "what's going on?" I looked up seeing mal. "Your OK. Thank god." I nodded. She ran over bringing me into a bare hug. She looked at my shoulder  "those marks haven't healed. Are you sure your OK" I nodded "its a lot of damage. Its fine. I'm gonna go for a run" Scott stood up "nope. No way. Theo's still out there. Something could happen" I nodded my eyes "I'll go with her" Isaac looked around. I scoffed "Isaac. You. On a run. You hate running" he nodded "but you need to stay safe. Get dressed we'll go for a run. And then we'll come back and get you to school" I nodded "OK then" I looked at the time. School started at 9 today. Since me and Isaac had a free period first. It was 6:45. I walked into my room getting dressed I got a bottle of water. Isaac smiled "ready" I nodded. We got in the car driving to where I run. We jumped up. "You ready" he nodded. We started to run. Time went by I'd been Running for like half hour before we got back to the car. I looked at Isaac who was out of breath and nearly on the floor "how..  The hell... Do you run... Like that" I shrugged. "That's a warm up for me Isaac. You know this" I opened the car door. I had a pain in my stomach and felt a little sick. "Come on. Let's go home. I need to get home" he nodded climbing in the car I sat behind the wheel. My hands gripped the leather. I saw blood all over my hands. I looked at it closely... Your going to hurt everyone you love his words flashed though my mind "Avery" I jumped Isaac was looking at me "are you OK" he demanded to know. I nodded "I'm fine" he placed a hand on mine. Black vines started appearing up his arm. He flinched away. "Your in pain" I shook my head turning the key "I'm fine" he frowned "let me help you" he kept talking. I felt the pressure build "SHUT UP! FOR GODSAKE. stop trying to fix problems Isaac. I don't. Want. Help!" He eased back in his chair. "OK... I'm sorry" I started driving. I reached my flat and got into my room. Changing clothes and putting on makeup. "Isaac you ready to go" I text Scott to tell him we were on our way. I looked up from my phone. "Isaac?" My flat was in darkness. I slowly slipped my phone in my bag "Isaac where are you" I slowly walked into the kitchen. He stood the looking at the freezer. I sighed "isaac" I walked over to him. "Hey Isaac dont..." I put a hand on his cheek he grabbed my wrist harshly tearing it away. His eyes darted to me. They held anger and hate. "Why are you still here. Everyone hates you. Your constant whining. Always getting hurt." He pushed my wrist away grabbing my neck. He shoved me against the wall. "I never even loved you. I always felt sorry for you. You held me back. I only ever wanted Allison. And you got her killed. It should've been you! You should've stayed away!" I closed my eyes as he shouted. "Avery! Where are you" I opened my eyes he was gone. The lights were on. I rubbed my neck. I straightened my jacket. "In here. I was grabbing my keys" I lied he walked in. "Let's go then." I nodded giving a fake smile.