26

Malachi's POV

I sat watching Lydia. She tossed around trying to move away from void. I tilted my head. Watching preying she would give up. He turned his head slightly "their here"  I went to grab Lydia to finally make her scream he stopped me. "You go. The oni will fight them anyone gets through... Kill them." I recoiled slightly he pinned me to the wall. "They we get her out of your head." He pushed me to the gate "now go" I ran to the parking lot. I saw everyone fighting away. Allison. Isaac. Kira. I saw my sister doing her best. She was doing rather well with a knife. Managing to defend herself. I saw Isaac getting cut to pieces. He fell to his knees. Avery was thrown across the  parking lot she hit the ground pushing herself up. Coughing. I saw a oni about to deliver that last blow to Isaac my jaw dropped slightly. I saw a arrow shoot into its chest. I covered my eyes at an explosion of yellow light. Allison looked so happy "ALLISON LOOK OUT!" Avery screamed as a blade plunged into her stomach. I smiled a little the oni disappeared. I decided to head inside I heard a scream "ALLISON!"

Avery's POV

I held got up watching Allison's hand fall. I turned away. I couldn't watch my brothers pain. Lydia ran out of the gate. Towards Allison and Scott. I looked at the floor feeling the tears fall. I looked at kira and her mother who took stiles back to theirs. They all climbed into the back of the police car. I drove home stopping outside. I screamed loudly hitting my steering wheel. I should've done something. I didn't do anything. I let my tears fall. Mum opened the front door watching me I got out the car what happened. Were is everyone?" She panicked "police station." She looked worried "mum Allison's dead" she covered her mouth I cried into her "she was right there. I could've helped her" she shook her head "I'm sure you done your best sweetie. Look go upstairs. Have a shower and go get some sleep." I nodded limping upstairs. I'd come down on my hip hurting it slightly I ran the water freezing cold I didn't even care. I stepped in letting the cold water numb my skin. I watched the water turn red with the blood being washed away. I stood there. I lost track of time. Suddenly. I was angry. Really angry. My own sister done this. I climbed out the shower. Scott and Isaac were home. I slammed my door getting changed. I gabbed all the knives Allison had given me. I put them in my belt and boot. I was in black jeans a black vest top. My hair curled almost flawlessly. I slipped tied my laces walking out my room. Isaac had his door open and was watching my door. "Where are you going?" He shot up. I didn't reply and walked downstairs grabbing my keys "stop. Avery stop!" I froze at the desperation in his voice "look at me" I refused to turn around "you haven't looked at me since last night when I came back" I turned around "don't wait up." He stepped forward grabbing my arm. "Talk to me. Please" he had tears in eyes. We have had a rough night. I was determined to go out there and find the void. "I told you. I'm going out" he let go. "Don't get yourself killed. No more death tonight. Please" I walked away from him he wanted to follow. I slammed the door. I got to my car driving back to where Allison was killed. I got out the car letting the cold night air sting my skin. I walked around and sat waiting. "I didn't think you'd come" I said loudly "for a deal of Crouse" void walked out from behind a wall he stood over me "what do you want?" I asked simply. He smiled. "To win" I stood up "how do you win" he backed up slightly "when one of us dies" I tilted my head "and my sister?" He chuckled slightly "have her. She's weak. She's giving in. Take her. Do whatever you want with her." I got slightly light headed stumbling a little. I felt my anger building. He smirked pushing me towards the gate "she's just in there" he whispered in my ear. "Go on" I walked towards the gate pulling the knife out the back of my belt. I heard shouting. My mind was foggy I could only think about this anger. I walked into the claustrophobic hall. "Mal!" I shouted In anger. I heard a whimper. She was laying on the floor "Avery" she got up I pinned her to the wall gripping the knife to her throat "what are you doing!" She struggled I was about to drag the knife across her neck I heard shouting them I was knocked on the ground. I turned around about ready to fight whoever it was. I saw Scott standing there eyes glowing red growling at me. I stood up pulling out another knife "Avery don't make me hurt you" he begged all I could feel was my anger at myself. I stumbled back. "Avery?" I punched then wall over and over and over. My fists became bloody I could feel them breaking "Avery stop" he bagged "I didn't do anything!" I cried out in pain and anger. "I STOOD THERE! I DIDNT DO ANYTHING I SHOULD'VE DONE SOMETHING!" Scott dragged me back stopping me from punching the wall. He dragged me out of the tunnel throwing me to the floor. I felt a pain in my stomach. I threw up. A black sticky substance. A fly in the centre. I looked up. Void stood smiling in the corner then. He was gone. I looked down at my hands bloody down to the bone. "Avery?" I looked up at mal. She was hidden in stiles' chest. Scott her stiles kira Lydia and Isaac were looking at me. I pushed myself up. Looking down. "You got her back. Why are you all standing around" Isaac stepped forward "you don't remember" I frowned "what?" He looked down saddened "you just tried to kill Scott" I stumbled backwards in disbelief "no I didn't" I turned around "Avery" Isaac called I paced back to my car struggling to grab my keys "Avery" I heard a whisper in my ear I turned around quick dropping my keys. I bent down to pick them up "Avery" I turned around again Theo stood in front of me. I screamed falling back on the ground. Someone picked me up. I scrambled to my feet he was gone. Scott. Stood there "talk to me. Please" I shook my head. My hands where so sore. "You can't drive like that let me drive you home and we'll talk. Just us" I slowly nodded climbing in the car. We sat in silence for a second before I explain "I was so angry. I can't to find void. I wanted to kill him. I don't know what happened. I got light headed. He told me where she was. All of a sudden I was angry at her. She was there she stood watching when Allison died. Then I was angry and myself. I wanted to hurt myself. Punish myself for letting her die." My tears followed "I'm sorry Scott. I could've stopped it. I couldn't save her. He turned in his seat looking at me. "Its wasn't your fault ok. Please do not beat yourself up like this. You've really hurt yourself. This isn't right. We're worried about you. Isaac is beating himself up so bad. You haven't even looked at him Avery. You need to clear your head. We'll get you home sort out your hands and then sleep OK?" I nodded "I love you Scott" he smiled "I love you too. But please sis. Don't scare us like this again" I nodded "OK"