20

Stiles POV.

I woke up strapped to a chair everything was blurry. Me and mal snick to the basement to be alone. We found a old electrotherapy machine. Then we were here. I looked at her. Strapped... To the machine. I started fighting in my straps "don't try. To struggle stiles" a dark lingering voice spoke. I saw him. Head bandaged his face covered. "Who are you" I attempted to act like I was brave however the fear pushing its way forward "I'm the nokitsune. I need help stiles" I thought about kira. Maybe she knew what this was. "I need a host... A body to use for a while. Yours is just right" I looked at it shocked "no no way. Leave us alone. Let her go" he laughed the machine clicked turning on "a twist of a dial. Her brain cooks. She doesn't even remember how to breath. You accept and let me in. She goes free. If you refuse. You can watch her fry." He chuckled his clawed hands on the dial "let her go" I started to panick violently pulling at the cuffs "LET HER GO LET HER GO LET HER GO!" I screamed as the machine got louder he slowly clicked he dial her hands gripped the arms on the chair. "Stop!" "Let me in stiles. And I'll stop it" tears fell freely as I screamed "let me in!" She screamed through the gag in her mouth as the next level of power hit. I had no choice I slowly let go. I heard the machine turn off. My body left their chair. Her voice was distant quite. Like a whisper "stiles?" Then I couldn't hear. I was completely taken over.