38

Scotts POV

We sat in deatons office again. She was laying on the table. Her eyes frozen open. The sliver liquid ran from her mouth down her face and chest. Isaac was lent against the side. Mal was outside. Stiles stayed with her to keep her safe. "I have no idea what killed her" deaton spoke. He lifted her shirt looking at the wound. It was covered in the silver stuff "what is that" I spoke out. He frowned then grabbed a needle. He found a vain slowly drawing what we thought would be the usual crimson blood. However. It was silver. "I believe whatever made her this way changed her blood. Its like..." He went silent. "Its like mental. Like melted metal" I frowned looking at Isaac. "They've used science to make the supernatural. Its not right. Your sister has been the victim of something very sinister indeed." I sighed closing my eyes. "Look. I'd like to run some test on the body. Leave her with me. The moment I find out what's going on you can take her OK" me and Isaac nodded. "You boys go and sleep." Isaac stood up straight "what if someone takes the body. Like with Donovan. And Casey" i looked at deaton. He nodded "I'll stay and watch they body" stiles spoke from the door. Isaac nodded "I'll stay too"

Time skip
I sat in her room looking at everything. I picked up a photo album looking at it smiling. Countless photos of her and Isaac. They looked happy. I flipped the page. My heart sank seeing her and Aidan. They way he looked at her. Like he really cared. I looked at the next photo. Allison... My hand ran over the glossy ink. I looked at the two dead girls I had loved so much. Allison and her were pulling funny faces in the mirror. I kept looking. Her and stiles. Lydia. Then all of us. The last photo in the book was when we were little. Me mal her mum and dad. All smiling. A happy family. I placed the book down seeing her phone. It was locked of Crouse. I thought really hard about the password. Maybe Isaac? Its a long shot. I typed the word lahey in. The phone clicked opening. I decided to look at her photos. There was a video I clicked on it pressing play. She looked pale she wasn't herself. She walked to the mirror holding a torch to her eye. The phone was facing the mirror she could see what she was doing and so could the camera. Her eyes flashed black. She dropped the torch. Nearly falling. The door phoned "what are you doing?" Theo's voice was faint on the phone "nothing" then the phone cut up. I tried to make sense of it. Her eyes. Why were they black. I continued to search her phone. Texts from Theo.

Theo
I'll kill them all if you don't open the door. I mean it. I'll kill them all a post bits through the letterbox

I frowned at it. Then my phone rang. "Hello?" Isaac was breathing heavy "its gone. Someone took it. Someone took her body" I dropped the phone

Lydia's POV

I sat with kira thinking. "We still need to work out what happened to Theo" she nodded grabbed her pen and paper. "What did Theo say. When he died" I asked her writing points down about his injury. "ERM. Something about being alone is worse than death. I think" I stopped writing "wait.."

Flashback

I looked at theos body on the ground "to die is a fate worse than death" I heard mal repeat herself. "I'm going for a walk" Avery got up. She looked like she'd seen a ghost. I frowned. I shook it off and continued helping"

Kira looked at me strangely "I know who killed him." I got up. Mal walked in "someone stole her body. We need to get there now" my eyes widened "wait! Theo was a chimera right" she nodded stopped "we think so why" I gulped "where's his body" she ran downstairs opening the basement door. She ran down. Me and kira looked at each other. She came back up. "Its gone"