19

Stiles POV

I walked into school the next day scott wasn't In today something to do with derek. Isaac was laughing with Alison looking over at Avery who looked... Really good. Burgundy dress black heeled ankle boots and a denim jacket. She tucked her hair behind her ear looking. Well out of place. Isaac watched her like he was longing for her. I decided to talk to her. "Avery" she turned to face me and smiled "hey stiles" she looked really pretty a thin Burgundy choker covering her scar and two longer necklaces hanging around her neck. Her usual two rings on her middle finger "you look nice today" she looked down "thanks." She looked over at Isaac and Allison "are those two together?" She shrugged "he said he didn't want anyone at the moment... I think he lied" I look at them "oh... ERM sorry to ask but where's your sister?" She looked up shocked "I thought Scott told you?" I shook my head "she lost the plot.. She was taken to eichen house last night..." My jaw dropped. Heart sank. "What" my chest got tight "stiles are you OK" I nearly fell everything started moving so fast "you're having a panic attack" she pulled my face to look at her "stiles stop breathing" I stopped holding my breath I started calming down "OK? OK now breath slowly" it worked. I stopped panicking "thank you" I nodded the bell went "I'm going to see her after school. Come with Me." I nodded "thank you Avery. I'll me you at the truck at 4" she nodded. Biology. I was alone considering mal is my lab partner.

Isaacs POV

I sat in biology. Avery walked in. She looked stunning today. She bit her lip taking her usual seat next to me. "Hi" she smiled "hey" I looked at her I looked at the marks on her wrist from yesterday "you look nice today" she moved her arm so I wasn't looking at her. I drunk the rest of my drink "thanks... ERM. Are you with Allison" I nearly spat everywhere "no. God no. She was cheering me up" Avery nodded. Her phone buzzed "why is Ethan texting you" she pulled her phone away "no offence Isaac its none of your business." She was right but I couldnt help it "he's dangerous Avery you know this all of them are" she looked at me "I know you're just trying to help Isaac but please stay out of it." I shook my head "no avery. You're going to get hurt. I can't let that happen" she got up "its not your job to care anymore Isaac" I held her arm "I'll always care Avery. Even if you don't" she looked at me moving hair out of my face "I will always care about you Isaac" I pulled her close holding her waist "then please don't be self destructive" she looked as if she didn't know what to say I couldn't help myself. I kissed her. I felt tears fall on my face she pulled away "no Isaac. You don't get to walk away then come back with no explanation or apology" I looked at her "I know that Avery but I also know I can't let you go" she pushed me off her "you have to let go" he walked out I slammed my hands on the desk. Then followed her. She was lent against a locker. My locker. Aiden was holding her waist. Whispering in her ear. I just watched Ethan stood next to me "he's offered her the bite. She's going to take it. Weather she wants it or not. Then she's staying with him. She's his beta" I felt the rage build up I saw his eyes glow. I saw his fangs it was like she'd been brainwashed. "Avery!" I went to run and stop it Ethan grabbed me. I watched him about to dink his teeth in "ethan. Stop" she caught site of me he grabbed her arms pinning them to her side she looked at me. The more scared she looked the anger I got I shoved Ethan across the hall running down ripping aiden off her pinning him to the locker punching him over and over and over "Isaac! Isaac stop!" Someone grabbed my arm I turned around controlled by raged growling at the person fangs out ready to attack. It was avery she didn't look scared. She just wrapped her arms around me. I lowered my arm. I wrapped my arms around her calming down. I closed my eyes taking in her scent. I kissed the top of her head "please don't don't anything like this again" she nodded "I'd lose my mind if you got hurt"