4

Isaacs POV

I stood outside Scotts room biting my nails he was talking to Avery. He seemed really angry with us both. The door opened she slid out looking at me "your still here?" I nodded "right you're staying here forgot. ERM its late I'm gonna go to bed...." I nodded "right" she walked past me "Avery. Wait. I'm sorry. About earlier.... Actually I'm not. I meant that kiss. I like you Avery. A lot. Stiles and your sister just became a thing and it made me realise I can have that. I'm about to go and tell your brother how I feel. But just know if he says its fine. I will ask you to be mine." Her lips were parted perfectly then they slowly picked up into a smirk "good because I told him the same thing. I like you too Issac. After he injures you come to my room and we'll talk" I smiled like an idiot "OK" she smiled holding my hand. She went onto her tip toes placing a kiss on my cheek "good luck" I smiled watching her walk to her room. I opened the door walking into Scott's room "hey man. ERM. Can we talk" he nodded "are you angry with me" he stood across from me "did you do more than kiss her" I raised my eyebrows "no man no way" "did you want to" I stayed quite "do you want to hit me" "no" he shook his head "I think you should hit me" next thing I'm thrown against the wall Melissa walked up stairs "hey you two supernatural teenage boys don't test my unsupernatural level of patience." Mal was standing laughing "take it you discussed your feeling for Avery" I nodded looking at Scott "feel better" he nodded "while we're on the subject I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend. And mal is getting with stiles! He's in her room" I got up sprinting down the hall locking myself in her room. She turnt around as I did. She was in a simple baggy shirt I think is scotts. Her hair was pulled to one side over one shoulder. She didn't have makeup on her lip was slightly bruised. She was still beautiful. "Hi." She said I smiled walking to her. And well the rest is history.

Malachi's POV

I chased Scott down the hall "SCOTT LEAVE IT!" he burst through my door finding stiles his best friend text books everywhere "stiles is helping me catch up on the work I've missed this year. He's staying the night" Scott looked at us both "if anything is going on between you two.. You're both dead" he walked past me watching us still I kept my head down. The door shut I looked at him he shoved the books onto the floor I jumped onto him kissing him as we ripped eachothers clothes off.