17

Isaac's POV

I walked up to my room seeing Avery about to enter hers "Avery. Can we talk" she turned to me her arm was bleeding "oh my god are you OK?" I looked closely they seemed like nail marks "Yeah I caught it on a bush outside was just cleaning myself up" I decided to "what did you want to talk about?" She smiled "ERM. After the whole Theo thing... I know I acted like we were together but... We're still broken up."she nodded " I know." "Im just making sure you know. We aren't together" she nodded "Isaac. Who are you trying to convince me or yourself" she walked into her room closing the door. The truth was. I wanted to convince myself.

Avery's POV

I slammed my bedroom door taking deep breaths I stood still. Everything lost focus. It felt like 1000 voices spoke at once I tried to walk forward but stumbled and ended up falling to my knees. The voiced grew louder I couldn't tell what they said. I covered my ears. That made it worse. I bug and clawing at my own head "SHUT UP!" I shouted "LEAVE ME ALONE!" I begun to cry and scream I didn't notice the door open someone pulled me into the "what is it calm down. What's going on!" The person shout "my head! Its tearing me apart! It hurts!" I screamed my head began to throb and almost burn sweat dripped down my face. The voices grew louder my ears felt as though they were bleeding I looked up. It was Isaac. He was blurry I could just about make him out. He had me pressed Into his warm chest "MAKE IT STOP! ISAAC PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" I screamed into him. There was a presents in the room. The voices began to go quite I felt a hand. On my back. "I can hear them. They're so loud" Lydia. She sounded shocked. She could feel my pain. Another person walked in they grew loud again I threw myself forward with the pain. "ISAAC MAKE IT STOP! PLEASE!" ive never begged for anything. The pain was too unbearable. "Mal! Go grab Scott! Isaac take some of her pain!" The person didn't move Isaacs hand grabbed my wrist stopping me from pulling my hair out. I felt him do something. A tiny bit of pain left my body. I felt him shake a tense up. He let out a scream. "MAL I SAID GET SCOTT!" It must've been her in the room someone left the pain died slightly. Then. It faded piece by piece. Isaac let go of my wrist his eyes were bloodshot. He looked as though he'd just been shot. "I told you I would make it stop" he looked down at me in his lap "thank you" was all I could say. I looked at Lydia "let's get you in bed." She ordered helping me to my bed. Isaac disappeared. She sat next to me "its funny. Out of everyone here. You called his name" I shook my head "I didn't he walked in when it started" she laughed "he was downstairs. We all heard you scream his name. I've never seen him run so fast... Maybe its not the end for you too." She stood up "and another thing. Don't trust you're brother and sister" I gave her a strange look. Then she simply left closing the door behind her.