11

Stiles POV

"I hate you stiles! I hate you so much" she sobbed in pain. My heart shattered into a thousand pieces "you don't mean that... Please. Say you don't mean that" the tears fell freely now she looked at me I watched her lay on the metal table strapped down as I was to the chair "I mean it! I hate you. Stiles stilinski. I hate you" she kept saying it repeating it over and over screaming it through her cries "OKAY OKAY! PLEASE STOP!" I shook the chair in attempts to block it out I got so frustrated with myself. "Please..." I barely even whispered. "Please" I heard a slow dramatic clap. I looked up from my lap as Theo placed it hand on her arm she tried moving away in the straps but they were fixed in place she was unable to move "wow mal. I almost believed you. Almost." He walked to me. I had lost the energy to fight him. He put a knife to my neck watching her very closely. She just watched. "OK then you won't mind if I" he moved his hand slightly the blade so close to cutting skin she gasped looking away. He paused laughing "you couldn't stop loving him even if you tried mal." He hovered over her the blade now pressed to her cheek "hey leave her alone Theo" she smirked that sick. Twisted smile. I wanted to knock his teeth out so bad "I'm not scared of you Theo. And you're right. I do love him. More than life. And you know what. I'll never stop" she started laughing. I laughed slightly then he punched her causing her nose to bleed I started struggling to get out of the chair "careful mal. Next time I will cut his throat" then we were left alone. "Malachai are you OK. Please be OK baby" I was losing my mind with the thought of not touching her "I'm OK stiles I promise" she looked at me with a smiled. I'm gonna get us out of here OK. That's my promise. I'm going to get us out of here." She nodded "I know you will stiles. I believe in you"