33

Malchais POV

I sat there looking at her laying on deatons medical table. Scott Isaac me and stiles sat watching her. She was healing. Slowly. Very slowly. Deaton said it was because of the amount of damage done to her body. Scratches. Bites. Bruises. Scrapes. Not to mention the psychological damage done. Her clothes were coaxed in blood. Some of it wasn't dry. I won't forget the look of stiles' face when we found her. Stiles found her first. I was close behind. Scott was the last to catch up. Because of how far the woods were from her apartment. "Will the bite take?" My voice cracked. I couldn't stand it. This was on us. We never looked after her. We were so convince she could handle him. We knew how dangerous he was. We all ignored the true threat he was to her. To all of us. "Well she's healing. That's got to be good. Take her home. Keep her safe. Make sure someone stays with her when she wakes up." I nodded "Scott. Isaac. Take her to hers. Stay with her. Me and stiles will go make sure mum knows" they both nodded. Isaac picked her up walking out the room. Soon me and stiles were the only two left. He gripped the edge of the table. "Stiles?" His muscles tensed. He pushed the table making a loud crashing noise. He turned around punching the wall "STILES WHAT THE HELL!" he turned around racing to the door. I chased him. He slammed the door to the jeep. I attempted to run after him. My legs ached as I ran down the road. I felt tears running. My lungs screamed for me to stop. I wouldn't give up. I kept running. I didn't stop. I got to the woods. The jeep pulled up at an angle. My legs shook. I collapsed on my knees. I finally broke. All of the guilt. All of the sadness. All of the fear. The uncertainty. It was eating away at me. I couldn't take it. I screamed. The release came. Relief was all I felt. I slowly stopped. I closed my eyes letting out a breath. I heard a faint noise. I ran. My legs hurt even more. I saw someone walking. Theo. His clothing was bloody. My blood boiled. I don't know what I was thinking. I grabbed a rock. I smashed it over these head. I couldn't breathe. I panicked. I couldn't let him walk away. He fell passing out. I struggled to drag his body away. I rang stiles phone. No Awnser. I sat by the jeep. I felt sick. I made a decision. I went back into the woods shouting for stiles. Then. I found him. My heart sunk. I ran to him dropping next to him. His face was grazed. Eye blackened. He was pale. "Stiles please don't be dead" I placed my hand on his chest feeling his steady heart beat. He was still breathing. I found the keys in his pocket. I dragged him for 10 minutes. I managed to get him in the jeep along with theo. I gripped the steering wheel. I looked at the blood on my hands and couldn't think straight. I looked at Theo passed out in the back. He could've killed stiles. And Avery. He's the reason that me. Avery and stiles have ended up in a hospital bed. I nearly lost my life. More than once. I couldn't care less about what he'd done to me. However... He'd messed with the people I loved. And that. I couldn't let go unpunished.

Isaacs POV

Me and Scott sat in her living room waiting. I wouldn't take my eyes off the bedroom door. "Was it Theo?" I looked at Scott he nodded I looked down. "I can't even imagine what he's done to her." He sighed sounding like he was about to cry. "You wouldn't believe me I'd I told you" our heads shot up. She stood there. I watched as the cuts on her face healed before our eyes. I rushed forward catching her as she stumbled. I slowly sat her down. Sitting on the coffee table I rubbed her thigh. "He told me everything..." She looked like shed seen a ghost "something's coming... None of us are ready for it."