34

Peters POV.

I heard banging on my door. "OK OK! Jesus. You trying to raise the dead?!" I ripped the door open. It nearly pulling it off the hinges. I saw mal standing. A bloody Theo on the ground. "I need your help" I cocked an eyebrow. "Go grab the chains I'll bring him in" I dragged the beaten young boy to the spare room. Mal proceeded to chain him to the chair. "Want to explain why he's here" she went into the bathroom washing her hands. "He nearly kill Avery. He hurt stiles. I couldn't... I couldn't let him walk away.. I just want to know what he's done. Then I'll let him go." I nodded. I saw the look in her eyes. Revenge. I knew she wouldn't stop. Not until he was gone for good. "Do what you have to. Just dont make a mess" I walked out closing the door behind me.

Scotts POV

I picked up the book. "So if we read this we'll remember these dread doctors" Avery nodded. "Yeah. I finished it. Then. I remembered what had happened"I eased towards her "tell me what happened" she shook her head.  "I can't" she shook her head backing up in her chair I looked at Isaac "OK OK calm down. You don't have to tell us" she was shaking. Nearly in tears "I cant talk about it. Please Scott. Don't make me relive it" she let the tears fall Isaac grabbed her into his chest. "Hey hey your safe. OK. I won't let him hurt you. Never again. You need to tell us what he did. Or Scott needs to use his claws" my jaw dropped. Isaac had been through that pain. She sniffed hiding into him. "Scott just do it please" she whispered I took a deep breath. Slowly feeling the claws rip through my finger tips. "Avery. Look at me. OK? Take a deep breath. Hold Isaacs hands. Look into his eyes." She nodded slowly. She sat up straight. Her small shaky hands placed themselves in Isaacs. I saw the way they looked at each other. The same way I used to look at Allison. The same way stiles looks at mal. I shook my head of my thoughts plunging my claws into the back of her neck. I heard her gasp.

The room around me was dark. It smelt musty like mould. I heard chains clinging and the sound of drills. I walked around the corner. There was dirty metal instruments around the room. A table in the center there were all kinds of restrains on it. I blinked she was strapped down. It was like I was living her nightmare. Men in masks surrounded her. They made terrible makes as she screamed. They were clicking and groaning through her cries. "Her condition is stable" she pulled at the restrains "what! What does that mean!? Let me go! SCOTT! SCOTT! SOMEONE HELP ME! PLEASE!" she sobbed. The strange men left then the sound of footsteps. I looked up seeing Theo. He had a sinister smirk plastered on his face. "Theo? Theo please help me" she panicked begging him he smiled "Shhh Shhh I'll help you..." I stood the other side of her watching him with close eyes. He brushed hair out of her face. "You won't remember what we did to you... You what remember what you are. Not until the bite activates it" she looked really scared "what am I! What did you do to me Theo!" He laughed at her. "Calm down. Your  a chimera." I frowned having no idea what he was talking about "a what?" She frowned trying to move. He pulled out a needle. He held it up to her face. She begun to squirm in fear trying to move. "Your going to hurt people. You won't even know what your doing. You can't control it. No one can. Eventually. You'll lose your mind with the thought of being a monster." She was sobbing struggling in the straps. His pushed her head to the side holding it in place. She was looking into my eyes "SCOTT!" she screamed just as he stabbed the needle into her neck.

I nearly feel on the ground pulling my claws out of her neck. Her fell forward Into Isaac. "What did he do to her" Isaac asked calmly as she sobbed into his chest. "I don't know. It was like he was experimenting on her..." I got up sitting close. I put my hand on her back. She looked at me. "You screamed for me" I felt myself welling up "you screamed for me to help and I wasn't there. I'm never there." I let my tears fall. "I'm sorry." She leaned over hugging me. "Its OK. Just please don't let me go again" I nodded refusing to let her leave my chest. "Never. Happy birthday Avery" she looked up at me. Her eyes were dull and full of regret. She kissed my cheek. She was as cold as stone and as pale as ever. "Happy birthday Scott"