12

Avery's POV

I sat straddling Isaac he smiled  hands on my thighs. "Baby can you pass me my fags please" I smiled he placed the cigarette between my lips sparking a lighter for me. I unhealed deeply letting the smoke burn my lungs. I slowly tipped my head back as the smoke left my mouth. He chuckled watching me "you look good doing that. Can I try some" I smiled knowing he'd cough. I narrowed my eyes taking a pull as I kissed him blowing the smoke into his mouth. I pulled away watching him. He coughed slightly but managed to hold it. "It hurts" I chuckled taking another drag "sometimes pain is the only way we know we're alive." I smiled. "I'm sorry about last night Avery" I didn't look at him as I flicked the ask off my cigarette. "It doesn't matter. We need to get ready to find mal and stiles" he sat up holding my waist. He begun to kiss my neck "Isaac.." I took a pull "I'm sorry baby. I'm sorry" I begun to get a little irritated "Isaac stop please I pushed his head away. He just shrugged it off and kept kissing "I'm sorry about last night" "ISAAC I SAID STOP YOU'RE PISSING ME OFF" I shoved his head away as he pulled away accidentally punching him in the eye. He gasped pulling himself away pushing me off the bed the lit cigarette going into my cheek. I screamed out in pain then my head hit the floor with a thump. Everything was blurry Isaac leaned over the bed saying something. I couldn't hear him for about 2 minutes "Avery are you OK!" He pulled me up onto the bed. "I'm fine really just my head hurts a bit" he took off his shirt holding it to my cheek "you're bleeding" "I'm fine" I stood up going into the bathroom. His shirt still pressed firmly to my cheek I pulled it away seeing the gash. It was quite big easy enough to handle. I started cleaning the wound I hissed then noticed him watching me. "I'm sorry" I looked over seeing he'd been crying "come here" I held out my hand "can you clean it for me" he nodded as I handed him the cotton wool and antiseptic "Isaac calm down. It was an accident." He finished up putting his shirt clean on "we need to break up" my heart shattered right there and then. "It was a ciggerette this time but I could end up scratching you or biting you I nearly did last night. I couldn't deal with that Avery. I don't want you like me." I didn't even notice how much I was crying "oh. That's a good lie. Its fine Isaac. Do what you have to do. Act like you're protecting me. I know you just want Allison. I get it." I felt my sorrow turn to anger. I shoved past him to be caught and sounds round. "Hey don't give me that bullshit Avery. I love you and I'm trying to keep you safe" I pushed him off my tears falling even more freely "fuck you lahey." I walked out his room. "Where are you going!" He followed me. "For a walk!" I turned screaming at him. "Not on your own you're not!" I grabbed a knife out of the kitchen draw probably the biggest knife we own "I'm walking out of that door. And you're not going to stop me" he went to grab me but something stopped him it was like he couldn't stop me even if he wanted to. I just decided to walk.

Malachais POV.

I fought to move away from Theo I didn't want him touching me as his crawls reached my arm. Deucalion walked in "I thought we agreed on not touching her yet. Make room. They just picked up the beta." Isaac. "I made arrangements. Kali is going for the other sister. She had instructions to bite her and leave her for Scott. The beta should arrive anytime now" I started fighting in the restraints "you can't just leave her what if she can't take the bite!" I screamed he turned to me smiling. "My dear I'm counting on it. Besides I'd concentrate on weather you can take it" I begun to get confused stiles shouted "MALACHAI!" He screamed at Theo bit into my arm. Then it went black.