6

Malachi's pov
I felt so guilty I didn't know how to cope with this. My sister in the hospital my ex trying to kill her and my boyfriend I felt so helpless. I laid my head on the pillow I started crying. What am I supposed to do. There was a slight knock on my door. Stiles piped his head in "mal." I slowly sat up he saw the tear he sighed walking over he sat on the other side on the bed "come here baby girl" I slowly crawled over to him laying on his chest we laid together as I cried "I don't know what to do anymore stiles" he played with my hair rubbing my back "I know babe. Don't give into him. Let me scoot and Isaac deal with it I promise I'll keep you safe." He kissed the top of my head as I started to fall asleep "I love u stiles" "I love you too mal" I simply closed my eyes letting my troubles fade away.

Isaacs POV

I woke up sitting in the chair next to her bed the soft movements of her chest raising and dropping claimed me. They said her lung had nearly collapsed the bruising around her neck and chest wouldn't go down for a while. So now I plan to just wait for her to wake up. Shell be OK that's the main thing. Melissa came in every so often but she was on shift so had to work at least she could keep an eye on her. Scott and liam were still looking for Theo. No luck yet. When they find him. He's dead. I'll make sure of it. I heard a slight movement and looked over as her eyes began to open. I sat up and moved to the edge of my seat she tried to take the oxygen mask off I stopped her "don't do that yet love wait until your mum comes in" she stopped then continued "I'm fine. My neck hurts a little... ERM.... What happened" I tuck some hair behind her ear "Theo showed up he grabbed your neck. You passed out. If anyone move he would've killed you. Or...." She looked into my eyes she looked drained she'd lost the bad girl persona "he would've turned me. I know more than you think Isaac." I nodded "he nearly collapsed your lung. You've been out 6 hours." She took a deep breath. "How long have you been here?" I smiled slightly "I came in the ambulance with you. I only left your side when they checked you over and that's because they wouldn't let me in" she tired to hide it but I saw her smiled "thank you" I held her hand "I would follow you anywhere. Even through hell. Just to stay by your side. I couldn't keep you safe today and that breaks me. I need you so much. To the point it hurts. Avery. I'm in love with you" she looked at me cheeks burning red then that smiled spread across her lips "well Wolfy you're hooked" I smiled "yes I am" she sat up with a little help and pulled me close "I was wondering when you were going to admit you love me as much as I love you" then we kissed.