10

Isaacs pov

"AVERY!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. It was dark I could hear struggling from all angles. "ISAAC!" she screamed out in pain. Behind me. I turned on my heels running towards the noise "AVERY WHERE ARE YOU!" she screamed this time it was all round the sound bought me to my knees as I screamed out from the pain. Just the thought of losing her then silence. "Isaac..." She was close. "I'm here Avery where are you" I could hear her sobbing. A bright light beamed down. She was laying on the ground covered in blood. Her chest had been ripped open her one blue one brown eyes open wide almost frozen in shock. "Avery." I dragged myself to her beginning to cry as I saw my father step into the light holding a knife covered in her blood. "What did you do!" The tears fell uncontrollably "dumb kid I thought I told you to stay in the damn freezer!" His fist came into contact with my cheek.

"Isaac! Isaac! ISAAC!" I shot out of my dream with a growl. claws out. I couldn't control it. I looked at her my hands where around her throat I was on top of her. So close to scratching her. Or worse. Her eyes were closed waiting for a impact that never came. I slowly pulled myself away. I moved to the other side of the bed. I begun to sob. "I'm so sorry. Avery I don't know what came over me." "Your such a fuck up. You dad was so right for locking you in. I don't know why I didn't do it a long time ago. You make me sick" I looked at her he tears running even more the door burst open and Scott came in grabbing me by the shirt. He started hitting me through my tears "please Scott! I'm sorry! Please!" He begun kicking me stamping on my ribs and face I couldn't do anything but cry. A harsh slap was placed on my cheek

My eyes opened I grabbed someone's arms pinning them down growling. Only then I saw Avery. She didn't look scared. She didn't look shocked. Just concerned. I let go. I was in my room. At her house. She reached up placing her hand on my cheek sitting up as I moved back. "Its OK." That's when I lost everything. The tears began to fall I just crashed into her crying into her neck she held me "shh shh its OK Isaac I've got you. I won't let anyone hurt you. I promise." She played with my hair as I sobbed. She was there. Someone walked in but paused then left again. After what seemed like forever I calmed slightly. "I'll never be good enough. I'll always be that dumb kid who couldn't even stand up to his dad" I said the tears still running she pulled me so I looked into her eyes. "Hey. You listen to me Isaac. Listen good OK. You are so much more than you will ever know. You are too good for this world. You are way to precious. I love you so much. I wouldn't give you up for the world. What your dad did was sick. He doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you in his life. You my be a beta Isaac. But you are my alpha. You are so strong. And I love you for it" her words hit me hard enough to make me feel so good about myself. I held her tight "I love you" I kissed her chest "I love you too Isaac." She kissed the top of my head "let's get you to bed" she smiled "stay with me?" She nodded "always"