9

Alison's POV

She was actually crying. Of Crouse I kinda felt bad but. I liked isaac. I couldn't help myself. "What do you want" I sat next to her "I didn't have sex with him. He came over because he was worried about you. He wanted to protect you from Theo" she couldn't know the reason he was really here "I spiked his drink. He fell asleep I left the love bite and slept on him. I wanted you two to break up. I'm sorry" she looked at me I could tell how angry she was "go choke" she looked right in my eyes. It was right then I couldn't breathe. Like there was something in my throat I kept chough. I was choking. How is this possible. "Alison?" She placed a hand on my shoulder I got dizzy "oh my god Ali" she got up. My vision was blurry "ALISON STOP CHOKING SHIT" then I was fine. My vision was clear. I could breathe I pushed her over "stay away from me." The boys walked out as I stood up "your not normal. I don't know what you are but don't come near me." Scott grabbed me "are you OK? What happened" Avery stood up leaning on Isaac "she attacked me." "No I didn't. She started choking on air. I tried helping and she pushed me over" I looked at Isaac and Scott "Scott you believe me" he let go "I don't see any marks. Alison you a hunter. You would've been able to fight her off. The games need to stop. You don't like her stay away."

Malachi's POV

All I could feel was death. I looked around. I was blindfolded great. Hands tied above my head I was standing. My legs and arms were sore now the blind fold was pulled off of my head. "Hello my dear" the guy smiled "look I'm not going to beg if that's what you think" he smiled "if you did I wouldn't believe you were Scotts sister" he sat down. "My dear I need Scott to join me. Or kill. You may just be the key to that. He'll either going me to keep you safe or. He'll kill to get to you" I laughed "he won't kill for just me" someone was thrown into the cell "how about for his best friend" I saw stiles unconscious on the ground I begun struggling "if he doesn't fight then you two love birds may die together. Goodnight now"