-one-

Our story starts on a wet July night, where a young girl felt it was right

to prove her father's name, even if she had to fight.

I woke up to the crashing, sounding an awful like a giant in the den.

I jumped out of bed, as quietly as I could. I've anticipated this night for weeks. As I stared down at the troubling height from the window pane to the grass outside, I heard a soft voice. "Now where do you think you are going, young lady?"

I turned to see a smiling twin, eyebrows raised in suspicion. "Oh, no where of course! Just getting some fresh air!" "Mhm," George mumbled, sipping tea from his cup lightly. "Just as Hagrid gets here, talking to mum about going to rescue Harry Potter?" I stood confused, crossing my arms.

"I read your letters between you and Hagrid. But really, you should be keeping your door locked! Who knows what else I might find!" He declared, earning a groan from me. "How many times have I told you! Stop meddling through my things!"

He took another sip from his mug, seemingly proud of himself. "You're just lucky I didn't speak of your business to your little boyfriend." He teased. "Once again, I tell you, there is nothing between me and Fred. No matter what you and mum say. He's practically my brother. I wish I could say the same for you." I readjusted towards the window.

"As long as mum doesn't notice I'm gone, there shouldn't be a problem." I shot him another glare. He smirked and shrugged, taking a step towards the window. "Maybe, I want to tattle." "Like bloody Ronald." He smiled. "Get's you in trouble now, doesn't it?" He teased.

"Loads." I took a deep breath and leaped down, managing to land, somewhat gracefully into one of Molly's rose bushes. "I'm going to get you when you get back!" George mouthed down to me.
I pulled a few thorns out of my fair skin and flipped him off.. I knew he wouldn't rat me out. He frankly knew better.

I remained frozen inside the bush as I noticed Arthur's workshop light, bright off in the distance. I didn't expect him to be awake. I cursed myself as I heard Molly's voice from the kitchen. "Are you sure you didn't hear that? I could of sworn something had fallen outside."

I braced, prepared for the lecture of a lifetime, when Hagrid seemed to cover for me. "No, em, maybe it was tat fawn I saw on my way in. Gave it a good scare once I flew in." "Well alright.. And as you know, if you ever need anything else, just stop on by. I'll mention to Elizabeth that you asked about her in the morning. Oh, and do have a safe trip."

Releasing the breath I didn't realize I was holding, I crawled out of the thorns grasp, scrapping into the old motorcycle. Climbing in the side cart, I pulled open the map. A gold star flickered over the middle of the ocean. This map, is the one tracking the Dursley's.

"Thank ye' Molly fur the tea but, I mus' be on me way. Got a long nigh' ahead." Hagrid stated, trying to wave her. I crouched lower into my seat once I saw her shadow appear in the outside light. I felt the earth shake under his boots; he sounded alone.

"Yer' on aren't ya" He asked, trying to whisper. I whispered back hurriedly. "Get in the sky before anyone notices I'm gone!" "Oh, Right." He reminded himself, climbing on the bike. It rattled and spat as the engine rose to life. I breathed in the scent of the diesel, smiling proudly to myself.
It's been awhile. And I can't believe this worked.

We rose into the sky and sped off towards the star in the ocean. "I saw ye' fallin from the window. You're lucky her back was turned." Hagrid smiled over at me, as I gazed off into the night sky. "I jus' don't see why you couldn't tell em."I sighed, turning to face him. "It's easier this way. The Weasley's don't know who my father is, and they never really asked. It's a touchy subject.."