034

So Friday finally rolled around and Jess and I were headed to the jacks house.

I was nervous for two reasons; the fact that I haven't seen them all in so long and that Johnson was gonna tell Jess he had a girlfriend now.

I honestly didn't know how she'd react.

When we got inside, everyone was already here; gathered in the house.

"Hey!" Swazz said as he came up to us.

"Hi." We exchanged a small hug.

"Are they here?" Someone yelled from upstairs and swazz responded with a "yeah!"

Then we heard all their loud foot steps running down the stairs. They all ran over to me and I looked at Jess as her and Swazz stayed back and talked among themselves.

"Dude, where the fuck have you been?" Johnson asked as he hugged me.

"Just around." I laughed and then I hugged Hayes and even Nash. Gilinsky even snuck in a quick hug even though he's seen me plenty.

After pulling away, I smiled as I looked up seeing Nate look at me. He approached me slowly and gently wrapped his arms around me.

"It's been too long." He whispered in my ear.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have shut you out." I whispered back. I felt so bad. Nate and I have the most history and I feel bad for making him feel like he's nothing to me anymore.

He tried letting go, but I held on tighter to him. He then repositioned himself to hugging me tight again.

When we do pull apart his smile fades when he looks at me. "Why are you crying?" He asks.

I shrug as I whip my eyes.

"Well um, let's go in the living room." Swazz says and then G comes and scoops my up from behind, taking me away from Nate.

He takes me to the living room, sitting me next to him while everyone else gathers around us.

"So, um what's the news?" Jess says as she sits on the other side of me. I watch as Nate was about to sit there, but because of Jess he then goes and sits next to Nash.

"Well so I was just thinking that..." I heard Johnson say.

I stared at Nate. He's just so handsome. I think about what we once had and if we could ever have it again. Maybe if I would've worked on my relationship with him, I wouldn't have went through the heartbreak I did with Sammy. Nate knows how to treat me, but he just doesn't think he does. He doubts himself and his capability and I just don't understand.

My head turns and looks up at Gilinsky. As for him, he's just perfect in my eyes. He's always there for me and I love him for that. I know he made some mistakes toward me in the past, but I can see he's actually changed. We have this thing going to where we can just talk and act like a couple without actually kissing or doing anything sexual.

"I'll go but does that sound good to you, Bri?" Jess says.

Just then G turns his head and looks at me. I continue to think to myself until he makes a silly face and I smile at him, coming out my trance.

"Are you gonna answer your sister or what?" He laughs and I look around seeing everyone looking at me.

"Oh, wait what's going on?"

"Johnson said we should have a mini barbecue and he asked if me and you will go get some stuff from the store." Jess says and I look over at Johnson.